• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bravo2
Two Shoes
Archer
Magacab
Mike L
Crush Daddy
Magical Merlin
Palma
Sandsleep
tspearsrph
gebhardt02
Foothill Tom
Ghogs Nightmare
BALLISTIC
WILL
Michael N
Hugh McMichael
Gun fun
kmussack

All these guys are good to go. I have done deals with them at one time or another. There are more and I will post as i get time.

Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: investorsc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bear458 (Eric)is Good to Go..... He bought 2 benchrest Nightforce scopes, fast payment, good communications, and smooth transaction. A real pleasure todeal with.

Thanks Eric,

Bruce (Investorsc) </div></div>

Back at ya Bruce, quick shipment, scopes as described, well packed, great to deal with. Thanks again

Sparkie01 GTG!

Sent the wrong NF Unimount (wrong height), made the call, sent the correct one the next day 2nd day air!

Man of integrity, rare.

Jason

chris26 is gtg... great comms, fast shipping and insured, good price for aics 1.5, item came better than described

would not hesitate to purchase or sell to him again, deal with confidence

BLANKSGUNS is way good to go! I'm sure everyone knows. But he went out of his way to ship me my mag before he left town for bussines.

I will buy from him again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cmonroe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Long range dogr is also good to go! </div></div>

Right back at you brother.A+ for Cmonroe.

I bought two FDE AR-10 PRS stocks from LAR Dragoon. The transaction went very smooth with great communication. Thanks for the stocks!

I also have to give RWSGunsmithing a big +1! I had bought two scopes on the Falcon group buy, and somehow I only received one. I contacted Robert about the matter and he sent out the other one ASAP.

LAR Dragoon & RWSGunsmithing are GTG!

Chris, OutlawTen5, is good to go with quick payment and the same goes for Anthony, elkhuntinguide. Thanks guys.

Got the money fast from Novadesigns and tackleberry, both these fellas are Good to Go...A real pleasure dealing with you fellas...

Fletch

R Parthemore gtg!!

+1 to sandbogg, did a trade with him recently, fast shipping and trustworthy guy, wouldn't hesitate to business again with him

260 shooter GTG

US Handgunner - Mark is good to go! Got the bottom metal just as promised. He was very patient and help get tracking info even though it had already been delivered! Thanks Mark, great item and great assistance, I would not hesitate to do business with you again.

Thanks again!

Dave

Onemoretime is GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM IS A GREAT SELLER.</span>

Fast ship, weapon exactly as described.

Big +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">wi50</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">lowprone</span>. Both paid me extremely fast!!!

Thanks again!!

Rob01 and egghead are GTG. Thanks Guys......

And of course once again for Adam at Bauer Arms....Thanks Adam

<span style="font-weight: bold">EX NRA HP Rifleman</span> is absolutely GTG . A smoking deal on a barely used pack . Thanks Sir !

Gunner75 is a hell of a guy.
Hooked me up with a nice bell and Carlson Medalist for a KICKASS price!

another +1 to adam bauer... was a great guy to setup a deal with on some small fish stuff! thanks for the help and items

ericrom is GTG. I bought a rifle form him. He was nice to deal with and was good with communication. I would deal with him any time
Thanks agian ericrom.

Just picked up the Kimber <span style="font-weight: bold">long-shot </span> sent my way. Thank you sir, nice pistol at a nice price.

Hustamuff is good people. Would do business with him again without hesitation.

Nail

jhrol is good to go. Large dollar transaction went smooth with good communication. Thanks for serving our country.
Eric