• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I just completed a transaction with Tigerkibes. Great communication. Smooth transaction. He is GTG.

Bought a scope from Elkhunter, communication was good, scope was packaged nice and shipped quickly, arrived exactly as described, great guy to deal with.

Good Dealings with DebosDave,
sent payment like agreed.
thanks DD

81sfo

Rodent is good to go. Our transaction went as well as I could have ever asked for it to. Everything was as good or better than described.

Thanks.

Completed transaction with TCshooter. Smooth and quick response. He is GTG.

Recently purchased from coues7, he is definitely GTG. Great communication and item was as described.

Deal with confidence,
Center Mass

got 2 turner slings from tim1071 (Tim Sakamoto)

good communication, SUPER fast shipping. Could not have been better.

Deal with confidence!

just completed a successful transaction w/ deserthk. good communication and prompt delivery.

good to go.

Completed transaction with mikNtx. Smooth, good communication. Prompt payment. He is GTG.

Just completed a transaction with Acer2428
Item as described and shipped <span style="font-style: italic">fast</span>
He should be considered an A+ seller, GTG

+1 For skinz0021,sent the funds as agreed, good guy to do business with
thanks,Jose

just picked up a rifle from Mspar. Great communications and a fast delivery. Rifle was as promised.

MSPAR is GTG, +1

Thanks again.

Barrel just came from TOPO-Sniper. Thanks so much. TOPO-Sniper is GTG. 100% straight shooter, answered my questions and kept me informed.

Plus 1 for BgBmBoo, ive already recieved the rings from him in less than a week!form cali to tx fast delivery,supr satisfied
thanks Stan.

doubletapper is definitely GTG! The fastest shipping I've encountered and the best of packaging the product. Thanks brother! Look forward to our next transaction.

dmg308, deal with confidence. Product was perfect, packaging was great, quick shipment.

Big +1 to Erud.

We had a fairly complicated transaction to make and he was a real sport through all of it. The kind of guy who will make sure to make things right if any issues arise. Great communication.

Buy, deal and trade with confidence.

MCASgt New River - purchased some items from him, transaction fast smooth and all items arrived as described.
He is GTG, recommend him for transactions.
Bill