• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List: MtGoat

Right back atcha buddy!! Ren is likewise good to go. Entire transaction, from placing the ad to delivery of the rifle took 4 days, and two of them were the weekend!!

Purchased an A-III pack from Bradd and an ARD from Turk recently. Both are good to deal with!!

Re: Good Guy List

+10 got Precision

Let me first start off saying gotPrecision had no feedback at the start of our deal. He did however present himself in a professional manner, give me his phone number and answer all my questions which is why I decided to go through with this deal.

The Kimber Custom II, Stainless Steel, he sent me I swear could be considered NIB. The "ONLY" thing that gives away the fact that this weapon has been fired is some rub marks where the rim of the casing slide in behind the extractor on the breach face and a fresh lube job.

Included in the factory Kimber case; which looked as new as the pistol; was all the factory paper work/trail, warrenty info/card, Glaco leather holster, 2 additional 8 round Star mags and all the additional paperwork that one receives with a new Kimber pistol...to include the factory lock.

So, do I trust him & recommend gotPrecision...your damn right. Buy his other pistol without fear or hesitation. I wish I had the extra cash I'd pick it up to.

MCASgt New River.

alpine768 and sno-man,and RJW are GTG!!!deal with confidence.thanks

Clayman90 and nyshooter are GTG!! deal with confidence,thanks guys.

+1 For <span style="font-weight: bold">Tspearsph</span>
Deal with confidence

HUGE +1 for Bill Lawdog734. great guy, scope came as promised, AND he duracoated it another color for me free of charge, and he also mailed the scope out before he recieved the second half of the payment.

great seller, i would not hesitate doing business with him again.

I gotta go back and update the many people that I've had great transactions with here, but the most recent one was with <span style="font-weight: bold">jasonk</span> - he is <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">A OK</span></span> in my book!

gafferq2xl - Thanks. Two birds with one scope! Best shooting buddy has been looking for the scope you had....and the deal was JUST as ssssmmmmoooooooooth from your end as well.

Thanks!

Good Guy List

A+ for Mat22.

Just want to thank Mat22 for the quick payment and great communication. Wrote me a personal check for almost $4000.00 and not a problem was encountered.

He may have a low post count, but deal with confidence. He is Top tier.

russW1911 a#1 to deal with on big transactions a#1 to deal with thanks russ

Patrick1234 is very easy to deal with. I bought a Oby barrel from him and few weeks back. Transaction was flawless and great communication. He is a real class act.

Mike

crazedone is a real stand up guy! GTG is an understatement.

Heres a few.

81sfo, is a real stand up guy. I will buy from him again!

SINGLE SHOT, I just completed a trade deal with him. I couldn't be happier.

Both of these guys are good fellas!

Stacey Blankenship is without a doubt,absolutely GOOD TO GO. Absolute attention to detail,exemplary patience and complete,accurate and timely communication. Deal with confidence.

Teppoka is good to go. I just completed a LARGE transaction with Rob and everything was smooth as silk. Good commo and fast payment. Deal with confidence. Thanks again Rob!

Erik

Re: Good Guy List -- Elkkhunter

Elkkhunter is a great guy to deal with . Excellent comm and super fast shipping. I would deal with again. Thank you Sir!

Jokre is GTG! Great communication easy to deal with.

I'm impressed with Teufelhund. The guy is honerable and generous, you can trust what he say's and what he does.. His Maw and paw raised him right......PC

Did a face to face deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">srt</span> for a very expensive rifle.

Deal with confidence, he is a great buyer!