• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Did a trade with Pro 308 and he is good to go!
grin.gif

Honest people abound on the hide, and these guys are all top flight good guys:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Archer</span></span> (sold him set of Badger 30mm rings -& he's in Australia)
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">JWP 475 </span></span>(sold him a USO 3.8x22)
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Onemoretime</span></span> (sold him 2 AICS Mags)
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">tarzan</span></span> (sold him a Harris bipod)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scimitar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77 ain't bad either. Just has shifty eyes
smile.gif
</div></div>

Oh yea?? Well you've got paint under your finger nails!---so there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scimitar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77 ain't bad either. Just has shifty eyes
smile.gif
</div></div>

Oh yea?? Well you've got paint under your finger nails!---so there... </div></div>

That's just because the paint on top of my fingernails wore off.

Now, I know you're thinking........"Is he talking about Duracoat overspray or something
of the red glossy variety?"

Here are some great guys who bought my Wichita bipod studs that were all super to deal with.

XARMOUR
MLC
mvm
jasonk
southpaw
codyb
longshuuter
Jeff Bird
Adventurer_96
lostsheep

Thanks alot guys for the purchase, fast pay and compliments.

Respectfully,
Dennis