• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Sprayed99 is %100 GTG. Item was exactly as described and he even met me half way!

RWSGunsmithing: Great Guy to deal with and will scare you with some fast ass customer service.

The USPS tore the packaging and lost the item that he sent me. I made a halfass email attempt to let him know what happened and before I could even find my email transaction receipt, he had called me and started the claim process. Phucking Good Guy.

I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Thanks Robert.

Cheers,
Breeze

bm11 is a great guy to deal with. I bought a brake off of him and he stayed in touch the whole time and got everything out quickly. The brake looks flawless. Thanks bm11. Do not hesitate to do biz with him.

ONE EXCELLENT TRANSACTION:

Adam B

PatrickChewing

rth1800

iShoot17

excaliber - group buy

jcvibby - group buy

Mis-guided child2

quattrodoc

Pusher591

Win308

sab9259

laid_out

Musicman

Last edited:

Starting another one....

These guys are gtg:

42769vette
White Mamba
hawkinpup
rawdeal
old cop
nhm16
streetbob

Rangewalker71 and Beenjammin:
Great to do business with. Both items were exactly like described.

+1 for bhoneill

...smooth transaction on a scope purchased from me.
smile.gif

scottsnipe is good to go in my book. Just completed a high dollar trade/purchase. Everything was as described

Had a great transaction with Flynn, purchased a .308 S.A.C. Rifle and transaction went well. Thanks

Alan

Multiple transactions with Bustossa. Does exactly what he says. Hell of a nice guy. Strongly recommend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: powell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Add Guy Montag, sinister & Bighouse to this list. Worked trades and all went well. Great communication.

Thanx </div></div>

powell is gtg, scope as described in great shape, thumbs up

Great transaction with deisel. Trustworthy , Recommended.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/NOV/21
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Scimitar</span></span></span> times 2 purchases,

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">JD THOMAS at High Speed Shooting Systems</span></span> A new gunsmith in Yakima, Washington and a builder of great rifles! http://www.highspeedshootingsystems.com/

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">shootin2</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">flynlow3</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">TeamSendIt!!!</span> multiple purchases and sales</span>,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Jim the Plumber</span></span></span> times 2 purchases,

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
2003viper
240b
7.62willdo
attherange
Balkandom
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
D_Lamz
David Walter
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
easygoose
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gafferq2xl
gmac
Gun Oil
gurdy
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
Lodi
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
oneteam
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
Seekers
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

AK264 has been an absolute pleasure to work with from the start. He has been friendly, prompt, and informative. Deal with confidence, I really cant begin to express how great these transactions have been. I would absolutely work with him again. This guy rocks!!!!!

Prompt and pleasant transaction with Old Coach.

Ajwcotton, thanks man you did a great job getting that Leupold out to me fast.

Positive feedback for PappaSniper. Very nice contact, very fast shipping, absolute flawless scope, just as described.
Couldn't be happier.
wink.gif

I sold Sambra a nice Bushnell tactical. He, quickly paid with PayPal. Payed me the extra shipping cost even though I didn't ask for it. Class act.
I highly recommend Sambra to buy, sell and trade your goods.

Papa sniper

Bought a gun from HPCR59.
NIce gun fair price and good communications from seller.
Thanks!

Lwilliams is good to go communicated well and shipped quick

Just sold my rifle to PGG. Met him in person, talked about cans, gun addictions, good times. He's good to go, and a nice guy to boot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought a gun from HPCR59.
NIce gun fair price and good communications from seller.
Thanks! </div></div>

Thanks again. Very nice guy and very understanding. Would do more transactions with him!

dan11 sold me an RRA 5.56 AR. Rifle was as described, and I am very happy with it. Communication was nearly immediate on all accounts. Props and thanks.
cool.gif

Nick W is GTG, hell of a nice guy to talk with as well. Rifle is exactly as described. Communication throughout the buying and shipping process was outstanding.