• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

hammer502 - GTG - great to deal with in both communication and payment!

also jeremy45 - thanks for a seamless transaction!! GTG!

New add as of 01/13 - Magnum Shooter newbie but GTG!!

Couple more to add -

737SHARK
OutlawTen5
Snyper

All good to go - Thanks!!!

OutlawTen5 is excellent to deal with, I bought a shotgun off him, He shipped it promptly and provided excellent communication. An excellent transaction, deal with confidence.

Recently had great transactions with the following members

-<span style="font-weight: bold">jabronie</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">bk ghandi</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">nmcclure</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">SSG3K </span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">K41</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">AK264</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">Helen Keller 02 </span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">onedayer </span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">Ajwcotton</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">jcvibby (JC Steel)</span>
-<span style="font-weight: bold">Hillbilly_Sniper</span>

Scotty22 is golden, we did a partial trade on some items. The upper I received ended up being more than a week late thru no fault of his ( my dumbass fat fingered the zip code when I sent him my address) this guy checked with me every day, stated he could just send me the funds outright, etc,etc,etc.
His communication was top shelf during the whole ordeal, and it was my fault!
Upper received exactly as described, and could have survived an IED the way he packed it.
Deal with confidence to the tenth power.

MGC

tackleberry is GTG; smooth transaction and good communications. Everything arrived as described. Deal with confidence!

insight3b is GTG in my book. He shipped quick and the parts were as described.

Thanks J,

Eric

A big thumbs up for Halcyon612. I just purchased a set of rings which he stated were "like new". If I didn't know any better, I would think they had come straight from the manufacturer. Perfect in every sense. Also, a great price, communications were perfect every step of the way and he shipped immediately upon receiving my money order. This is how it's done, boys.

Thanks!

John

,Excellent transaction with Jeremiahjs. Fast shipping, great care in packaging. A+++

This has been a long time overdue but here's my GTG list:

Propulsionclimbing...I must give a huge Thank You to Jed as he is an awesome person to deal with again Awesome Guy!

KLin@GAP
Reximus
Long Range Dogr
Ebby
M.Gordon
Oganzalez13
RMNIXON
CEGA
M14er
ggmanning
338AX
fleury
Al in Mi
Grand
GB213
Led-Zep

Sorry for the delay in posting this!

ALOHA!!!

Jakhamr81 is gtg!!! I don't know how it shipped so fast, but I'm thankful that it did!

Thanks Brian.

Justin

i bought a pack of magpuls from <span style="font-weight: bold">insight3b</span> and it was as listed and shipped fast

MTAR15 is GTG. Worked a trade for my nightforce and shipped at the same time. His end came through flawlessly. My end was insured and signature confirmed. PO lost the scope for 11 days. Finally showed up everything worked out fine. Ron was was great and patient. A man of his word and a cool head.
Thanks
Ron

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clark98ut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pusher591 is good to go!!! </div></div>

As is clark98ut. Very fast payment and comms.

Chainring is gtg. Excellent communication and the items were better than described.

OutlawTen5 = GTG!!!
smile.gif

Just want to Say that OutlawTen5 is a Good Guy bought a Leupold Mark 4 from him and he was very patitient with Me. toook me a couple weeks to gather funds. Great Transation. Thanks

My updated Good Guy List (and Good Vendor List). Thank you one and all. A listing of those Hide members (and Vendors) who have impressed me with their integrity and professionalism. These gentlemen are 100% GTG in my book:

Lazy21
Sixpack340
Helen Keller
Alpine338
Reximus
Guy Montag
Pharm762
SnipersforDummies
BullzeyeNJ
Gafferqxi
Greene
Pigman
Beenjammin
Hemiran347
White Mamba
Bubb
Lazypm
Bub
Ofelas
Zen
CMH
Valken
Snyper
Moccw
Dappmgmt
Popndrop
excaliber
71Cars
ohiofarmer
kasumi
Veer G
Bward
krinkov1973
Ida81
Sentry1
AJWCotton
Vinson
Gunny
Frogman2

Snipershide Vendors who are GTG:

Bluegrass Tactical - Julio -Best prices on USO scopes/products and the most personalized service I've ever experienced - ANYWHERE!
CS Tactical - Mike Cecil will bend over backwards for you- freely gives up time to make certain your buyig the right product for your needs - works too hard needs a vacation..LOL
Euro Optic - Alex and all his staff 100% GTG - one of the most professional individuals I have EVER had the pleasure of knowing. Higher end products but always good prices. Highly professional staff top to bottom.
Mile High Shooting - Great prices and service Randy is 100% GTG. Treats every transaction the same. Highly professional. Speedy shipment. Great communication and prices. Can't go wrong here.
DeltaOutdoorsman - You wont meet an nicer person to business with than Ceylon. The great prices and unbelievably personalized customer service is great. Just a great person who cares about his customers. What else can I say.

BullzeyeNJ is GTG. Bought custom 1911 transaction very smooth no problems. Pistol better than described.
Thanks