• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Downrange1x</span></span> is Good to Go!!!</span>

Extremely fair prices, great communication, fast shipping...an all around pleasure to do business with and a credit to the Sniper's Hide community!

I'm sure Tucson Dave is here..but if not he is GTG. He went above and beyond to work through shipping during holiday season. Thanks Dave...love the pistol

Some recent buyers who are ALL GTG!

Paid very promptly, even when I requested USPS M.O. ONLY.

Thank you to all for your orders, they have truly helped.

If I missed anyone please forgive me and send a PM so I can add.

Seekers

g22rmr
MNS
Landis45
arnie19
MAC_05evo
bubbapug1
Downrange24
Roboto1138
ShOoTiN2KiLl maybe 3 times! Thanks a bunch
HighRez
trophyhunter
rockyw
TriggerHappy44
Smokeyjoej
Mcshooter
centermass
HankReardan
Saito
Paulus
Codb
tat668
GrantA
Helen Keller 02 So GTG, Serch name to find stuff for sale!!
howzit69
VU
Rezman762
FastFreddy
LRFDBombsquad
JBC
FT308W
Elnino31
donshaw
LiveFreeRide
Charlie PaPa
Fire-4-effect
Unknown
Luky
Red Daggs
Athhud
Danny25
CKfishdive

Indypendent is a good to go seller. Good gear at a good price and he shipped it quickly. What else could you ask for?

Thanks,

Tom

Had a super transaction with LittleZ28 ( Don ). Bought a 5r stock that he painted that was like new. Super packing job, great communication and shipped stock quickly.

bub308 is good to go in my book. Really helped me get some goods together for a youth shooter!

Thanks again!

Had great transactions with each of the following Hide members

Ilya R.
TripleCElectric
AI Shooter

Would be most happy to buy from any of them again.

Re: Good Guy List- bugholes being honest

This is a no bullshit post.... I have been bugging Greg at Bugholes for about 2-3 weeks picking his brain about rebarreling my .308... I know I am a pain in the ass, i over think everything, and I have a horrible habit of splitting the atom down to sub atomic matter... but thats my job, its what I do on Fort Bragg. Attention to detail... that being said Greg has taken everything in stride and been a true professional. I will bought a barrel from him and will be sending my action in the next 7 days..... I look forward to seeing his work, and his attnetion to detail

Lewis Arms is great, good products as advertised, excellent prices, and expedient shipping and transactions.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">huntersedge89</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and very smooth deal.

Keith

I just purchased a SWFA SS 5x20x50 scope from quattrodoc and it was a smooth transaction. The scope was shipped promptly and he was a gentleman to deal with throughout the process.

Thanks

Y'all already know this, BUT:

Skinney and Lewis Arms are GTG 100%. Both are great guys and don't pull any bullshit. As advertised or better gear.

Thanks Guys,
Breeze

Re: Good Guy List - GrantA

Here's a handful of sellers that I have had nice easy transactions with recently
Overflow10
Seekers
herkyhealer130
George63
wireheadsfx

vdub is good to go. Everything as described. Sent him over 5k in money orders and got exactly what he advertised and what I wanted. Don't hesitate!

Hatidua just purchased a rifle scope from me. He communicated clearly and promptly and paid immediately. He was a pleasure to deal with, thanks~! GTG

Jeremy45 sold me a SS 10x42HD scope, great deal and excellent seller to deal with, so Jeremy is GTG, thanks!

Re: Good Guy List - JamesBailey

Good communication and easy transactions with:

el diablo
IdahoMike
c_morse

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">230grRN</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, super packaging, prompt shipping. Silky smooth deal.

Keith

propulsionclimbing is GTG. Bought a RW Snyder AR-10 from him. Fast shipping, good communication. Easy as pie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: talvey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kd185 is gtg....great communication and super fast shipping </div></div>

Talvey pays even faster
smile.gif

smooth sale A+

Re: Good Guy List - JamesBailey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Overflow10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JamesBaily is good to go. Fast payment. Great communication. Smooth transaction.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks Steve,
Same on Overflow10. He deliveried beautiful product at very nice price. Much appreciated and GTG!
-James