• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

MoneyShot is gtg. sent check out and 2 days later he sent my rifle out. Very well packed and gave me excellent proof of shipment. tracking number and a pic of the shipping label!

two thumbs up

Bought, sold and traded with these fellas. Would do so again.

STS
xxjbj
RODENT

<span style="color: #000099"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for </span> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold">PadronAniversary </span> he is one of the good guys. Great communication w/transaction.

THEWOODMAN007 and I made a deal for swapping toys like he said and everything went smooth as silk. He is an asset to this board, and also his knives (HIDE FIGHTER) are awesome. Deal with all the trust in the world.++++++++++++++++

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: radmcg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snipers4dummies is GTG. Quick shipment of upper with great packing.
Radmcg </div></div>

+1 for RADMCG

Bought a spotting scope from <span style="font-weight: bold">phill1010</span>. A++++ as described and quick shipping.

Thanks

Marc (Ghogs Nightmare) is GTG. Responded to my WTB ad and delivered 100%

On a side note, no one has ever packaged a product that well! LOL

Jason

Sotexhunter is 100% GTG. Great comms and crazy fast shipping on high end glass.

Do not hesitate to do business with him.

"And all of these girls, are from Eastern Europe..." - my new BFF

Had a good transaction with Gunnut105. He was patient during a payment mixup and delivered the item in a quick fashion. Highly recomended...

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">ThunderPlains </span>is good to go.</span>

+1 Goldie
Thank you for the trade of the new PVS14-Pinnacle tube. The events showing the integrity of Goldie and his exception character are:
I took delivery and observed a defect in the tube, which between my sending it to the factory and Goldie's communications with the factory by telephone and email, as he did with me, resulted in them replacing the tube with a brand new one. This has zero dots, specks or blemishes and is the best night vision I have ever had. We put together a trade for this unit wich is worth at least $3,070.00. Goldie is top flight. He offered to either let me undo the deal and him return my items or see if they would replace the unit, and if they would not, we would undo the deal. Integrity and honor are what this guy is about, and I hope I can do business with him again.

Robert

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LAR Dragoon is good to go.

Megacab sent prompt payment, is GTG.
Thanks bro.

</div></div>

Scimitar GTG great to do busniess with he shipped same day as funds arrived, on top of a great deal!

JasonK is great. Item was as described or better and arrived on time. The whole transaction exceeded my expectations. Deal with confidence.

Did a FTF with CSM177, 100% GTG Seller and a nice guy to boot.

Excellent communications and very accomodating regarding transaction.

I WILL SHOUT THIS BECAUSE <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">RSR</span></span> HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE DELT WITH. 100% +++++ FOR HIM.

Thanks again for outstanding service and helping me out.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tigerbikes</span> is GTG. Item NIB as stated, packed well, and shipped fast. Ultra-smooth deal.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Aries64 is good to go.</span></span>

Absolutely SUPERB customer service from Scott (Cheese) at Phoenix Tactical.

Highly recommended...I'll be placing another order.

Thanks Scott!

308 Newb is absolutely a pleasure to deal with . He maintains excellent contact throughout the deal and consistently delivers exceptional product at a great price . I have done numerous transactions with him and have never been let down .

New members would do well to take notes from his playbook .

All of the following are good to go in my book, fast shipping and great communication.

jasonk
chrisj
JJones75
cavscout1983
cut rifled

Deal with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">308 Newb is absolutely a pleasure to deal with . He maintains excellent contact throughout the deal and consistently delivers exceptional product at a great price . I have done numerous transactions with him and have never been let down .

New members would do well to take notes from his playbook . </div></div>

Michael, you make it easy to have smooth transactions
smile.gif

It was a pleasure working with Michael N, AGAIN!

Respectfully,
Julian

Tigerbikes is GTG! Excellent communication, packed really well, and ships super fast. Thanks Again!

Dave

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">dlc356 is a great buyer.</span></span>

Another big +1 for:

<span style="color: #FF0000">SURGE </span>

Bought a barrel from the Gentleman, super smooth transaction! Definately GTG.

Julian

Joboo is GTG. Held my check until I could inspect the base. Above and beyond my expectation, fast shipping and good comms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scimitar GTG great to do busniess with he shipped same day as funds arrived, on top of a great deal! </div></div>

Thanks BadBot. Welcome to the Hide

Badbot shipped funds promptly and kept me informed. GTG also.

A bunch of great guys to deal with....flat out great transactions: jasonk, edpmedic, MtnTex , TAC READY ,im-ur-daisy ,Sir Speedy, Mike, Phylodog ,SFC Carpentier jr , Zinc14, Blve, 81sfo, The Doctor....sorry if I missed somebody.