• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

g3ninfinite is totally good to go. It is was he says it is!!

Keeps the buyer informed and ships fast.

I offered a trade with KSP446 on an AR-15 and he accepted then sold the gun out from under me on Gunbroker.
He then offered to purchase my Kimber out right (my trade item). He then backed out on that deal as well. Best watch your six when dealing with KSP446.

Pat

I wanted to mention a trade transaction that I had with Austan. We traded an old style remington trigger for some long action BDL bottom metal. He shipped very fast under some difficult circumstances for himself. It got here in great shape, and looks nice. I would definitely recommend doing business or trades with him to anybody else. Thanks Austan.

glock10mmman listed & sold a Leupold scope to me exactly as listed & fast ship- perfect. integrity lives on at snipershide.

TeufelHund is GTG! Sold a RR lower w/o driving the price up as well.

Thunder Plains is gtg. VERY well packaged rifle and plenty of little goodies thrown in! thanks!

Ditto on Pro 308!
We exchanged some goods.
Good communication, prompt shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAR Dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ditto on Pro 308!
We exchanged some goods.
Good communication, prompt shipping. </div></div>

So are you and nice doing business with you as well!!

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Everyone here probably already knows but [size:14pt]zink14 </span>is good to go.</span>[/size]

Primer is GTG. I purchased a 338 from him and it was great, as described and he even threw in some extras.

Bought a scope from Slug (Dan B.) Great person to do business with! Prompt shipping and carefully packaged, everything arrived exactly as promised. He's 100% G-T-G

Target07 and Honas are GTG even when I stumbled out of the gates due to work. Better that advertised, with prompt shipping even if I was slow.

Cheers,

Doc

Bought 260 pcs. Federal 308 brass from Ken Darnell. Everything went smooth as can be. He is GTG is my book.

Vince

Some more GTG guys here that ive done great deals with are Doorkicker,Calilw,Mspar,Duckdog310,and ridgerunner.Thanks
Jose

Some a long overdue, my apologies.

+1 for:

Sniper 2230
ThunderPlains
Snyper762
adam boynton
Grand
ChadTRG42
drofen
JBW#3