• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">I already knew that [size:14pt]<span style="color: #000099">OutlawTen5 </span></span>is good to go but thought you all should as well.</span>[/size]

Same goes for me. Most of you guys know that Tigerbikes is as good as it gets. Great guy to do business with.

Thanks again Jeff, Chris

<span style="font-weight: bold">dmg308</span> is GTG! I brokered a deal on behalf of my buddy <span style="font-weight: bold">MicronuT</span> on <span style="font-weight: bold">dmg308's</span> <span style="font-weight: bold">Seekins 35mm rings</span> since <span style="font-weight: bold">MicronuT</span> doesn't sign-on very often. Deal went smooth as glass with <span style="font-weight: bold">MicronuT</span> sending a PMO quickly and <span style="font-weight: bold">dmg308</span> shipping Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in a timely manner.

Keith

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Updating my good guy list;</span></span>
Ceylonc
Velcroflyer
Wet Charge
McNeil
Match-Grade
Qstick
invictus maneo
Hk24
juicehead2004
sno-man
Landcruiser
Big Sound Racing
Scott E White
Jim the Plumber
Kenco Arms
Russ1911
Lawrence97
JRose's buddy FLEXJEEP@AOL
hydro556
NineMMParabellum
wildbillbjj
81sfo

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">New</span></span>
NOMAD
Sniper CJ

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hoser</span> is Good To Go.

Fast shipping and great to work with. Excellent communication.
wink.gif

Bianca

<span style="font-weight: bold">Just finished another deal with <span style="font-size: 11pt">Sniper 2230</span>... PERFECT!

Buy with confidence.</span>

sawhornsoff is 100% GTG. I just bought a rifle worth over $4k from him, and it arrived in even better condition than described. Packaging was very secure.

The transaction was perfect, and communication was great. Edwin's a heck of a friendly fellow to talk to as well.

Thanks.

Rob

Another +1 for :

Tigerbikes

I had my 1st transaction with him, and it went as expected
smile.gif
Great guy to deal with.

Julian

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thanks Julian...

as you might suspect, <span style="font-size: 11pt">308 Newb</span> is a GREAT buyer.</span>

tschiemer (Robert) is GTG!

Smooth transaction and excellent communication thru-out transaction!

A+++++++

Completed a transaction with g3ninfinite, great deal on the items, he's GTG!!
Thanks again!

81sfo is GTG. Super fast shipping and great communication. Product was in perfect shape and I would not hesitate to do much more business with him.
Thanks, Jake

thanks for the smooth transaction jcvibby,trigger monkey,and wnroscoe.great dealings here.

Tarzan is GTG

Gilgamesh is GTG

Socrates is GTG

CT is GTG

Chainring is GTG

Will is GTG

Reds is GTG

T.C. is GTG

ericrom is GTG

10one is GTG

Wil is GTG

jhuggans is GTG

Grand is GTG

DoubleTap is GTG

Arcangel8654 is GTG

Wolf22 is GTG

LAR Dragoon is GTG

lukus is GTG

Bill Stoffels is GTG

XLIV is GTG

Two Shoes is good to go,got the long action today and deal went smooth.deal with confidence,thanks.

samrobbins1 also great guy, super fast payment and great communications!thanks.

Eagle 1 is a great guy to deal with, he bent over backwards to accommodate me and worked to help complete the transaction. It is a true pleasure to deal with men of his caliber.

I ordered a aics stock from Randy at milehighshooting and recieved it 12/30. Looked in the box to find ups had broken the cheek piece in transit. I emailed Randy with pics and got a response from him within 12 hours saying he had a spare one and was shipping it fed-ex today and he will fight with ups to replace the broken $150 part.

Randy is good to go and has great customer service when shit happens.

<span style="font-weight: bold">A big +1 for <span style="font-size: 11pt">investorsc</span>.</span>

OutlawTen5 is GOOD to go
Prompt payment, great communication, and great all-around guy to deal with.
Hope you enjoy her Chris
Thanks
Eric

I'm sure many of you already know,but TeppoKa is GTG.
Had a chance to meet him yesterday, he's a cool guy and a great guy to deal with.

Cowman is GTG. Great communication and fast payment.
Excellent Transaction. Have fun with the MINI!

Thanks again
Will

I just received a rifle from Wildcats out of Hawaii. Fast shipping and great to talk to, he is one of the good guys. Cowman