• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Of course he is!!!

Bought an item from VnCO...not only did he ship the item out in a timely manner he included more than was originally described.

timely transaction, timely shipment, above standard equipment...A+

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">TeppoKa </span></span> </span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">Good To Go</span>...

Bought about 2k worth of Hello Kitty Gear and the Platinum Tae Bo DVD set...

Fast shipping and great stuff....Thanks for the freebie Thong....
grin.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">jojunior </span>is an exceptional seller.

He helped me figure out exactly what I needed and then got it to me quickly.

Thanks for the education as well as the great gear.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">WOW!

I traded many thousands of dollars in gear with <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">oneshot976</span></span> who exceeded my expectations.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt">oneshot976</span></span> has high quality, well maintained equipment and did exactly what he said he would do, on time, with no surprises.

Trade with utmost confidence.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">WOW!

I traded many thousands of dollars in gear with <span style="font-size: 11pt">oneshot976</span> who exceeded all expectations.

<span style="font-size: 11pt">oneshot976</span> has great gear and did exactly what he said he would do, on time with no surprises.

Trade with utmost confidence.</span> </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thanks <span style="font-size: 11pt">Tigerbikes!</span> Guys there was complete reciprocity in this deal for sure, it was a pleasure doing business with <span style="font-size: 11pt">Tigerbikes</span> as well. He is a great guy that does exactly what he says he will do!! Everything was delivered as described!! Deal with total confidence!!

Thanks Oneshot</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I sold some rings to <span style="font-size: 11pt">Lazy21</span>.

He was fast, courteous, and conducted himself in a highly professional manner.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I sold some rings to <span style="font-size: 11pt">Lazy21</span>.

He was fast, courteous, and conducted himself in a highly professional manner.</span></div></div>

back @ you Tigerbikes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">TeppoKa </span></span> </span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">Good To Go</span>...

Bought about 2k worth of Hello Kitty Gear and the Platinum Tae Bo DVD set...

Fast shipping and great stuff....Thanks for the freebie Thong....
grin.gif
</div></div>

I though you would like the sequens. It even has the frictionless crotch for the pole work. <span style="color: #FF0000">EHG is GTG</span> as well and he puts out on the first date which is a plus

glock24

Had a great deal with glock24. Rifle was in super condition and packed like it was a gallon of nitro!!! Thank You my friend.

Respectfully,
Dennis

Had a very good experience dealing with SP308. Great comm. fast shipping and exactly what he said!

JH

Had a very good experience dealing with cj1026. Great comm. fast shipping and exactly what he said! A man of his word!

I purchased a HK 40 handgun from edgerat and have nothing but good things to say about the whole transaction.
+1 for edgerat

As all of you are probably aware, the following are all GTG! Thank you

Matt in Virginia
Bauer Arms
SSG3K
hydro556
A10XRIFLE
Sniper 2230
NoMag

DA-LAW-DAWG is gtg in my book. Could not ask for better communications and speed of payment. THANKS MAN.

<span style="font-weight: bold">BIG +1 for Bauer Arms</span>. Adam was amazing to deal with. Super quick shipping and 100% professional operation.
Great guy!
Thanks.
S.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chris26 is gtg. He was very patient in putting up with an impatient buyer(me)! </div></div>

i have also bought from chris26. two thumbs up.

Outlawten5 and sfikes2 are GTG. Very generous men. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks
-Jake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">glock24

Had a great deal with glock24. Rifle was in super condition and packed like it was a gallon of nitro!!! Thank You my friend.

Respectfully,
Dennis </div></div>

SDWhirlwind is GTG! Fast payment and great communication.

I'm adding <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bronco"</span> to the Good Guy List. Smooth transaction from start to finish. Deal with confidence.

Keith