• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Grey-1,mk4,xxjbj,onechance,Grand,DISCO57,JHARRIS,Trigger monkey,eltee,R Parthemore,Two Shoes are all Good Guys to deal with,thanks.

81sfo is GTG!! followed through on our arrangement.

KS, went out of his way to make our deal happen. Can't ask for better person to deal with.
Thanks!
Bronco aka Keith

no suprise here,doorkicker was on the money with the transaction we did. birddog762

i am pretty new here but would like to add Ridgrunner665 here. Been a while & on a different board but have done business w/ him & he is topnotch.

Rifleman is GTG, bought a Leupold scope from him and everything went smooth, communication was good, shipped promptly, packaged nice, scope was as described.

skeetlee bought a scope from me and he had a fast payment and great communication. Thanks
Jake

jcvibby sold me a scope that was better than advertised. Very good professional transaction!!! recommended to say the least!!

I apologize for not posting this sooner, but i_rep is as good as it gets to deal with.

Scottmilk9 is Good To Go.

Thanks Scott.
smile.gif

Bianca

Shooter65 is GTG and thanks to him, I AM the proud new owner of a kick ass 308 ! Everything better than anticipated and thats not an easy task !!!

crod1972 was very easy to deal with and received items quickly and even better than described! Thank you!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">guapo </span>is a good buyer.</span>

More <span style="font-weight: bold">great dealings </span>here with the following:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tigerbikes
81sfo
long range dogr
hasher</span>
Thanks again to all!!!

Just did transactions with AGrizz and IHATECA2. Both guys are Super with quick payment and outstanding communications. Deal with them in confidence.