• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

And I will add <span style="font-weight: bold">SURGE</span> to the good guy list. Excellent comm and quick shipment. Thanks SURGE!

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Phylodog & Shadow4</span> both of these guys rock

Deal in confidence

Oh yeah, one more thing:

These individuals take a great deal of pride in the way they send out a package. First class all the way
wink.gif

SDwirlwind good guy to deal with the brass was what he said it would be. ( thanks Dennis )

desertrose
Mr. Humble
stealthgoat
chpprguy

These 4 gents were super to deal with. All did just as they said they would with fast payment. Thanks fellas. I sincerely appreciate the trust.

Respectfully,
Dennis

Re: darrenk75b

<span style="font-weight: bold">darrenk75b</span> is GTG. Bought a pair of push button swivels from him.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">crowsniper1</span> is GTG. Great commo, fast shipping scope was exactly as described. Thanks Johnny!

+1 for savagenut!! Fast shipping and exactly as described.

Re: Trigger Monkey

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trigger Monkey</span> is GTG. Second deal with Ian and went seamlessly just like the first.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"> JonLSU</span> is good to go. Very helpful and Surefire was exactly as described.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txfireman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for doorkicker. fast transaction and great communication. thank you for the pelican1750!</div></div>
Gracias! ...and +1 back at ya for sending payment with a quickness.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Captain Dave Funk</span> is an excellent buyer.</span>

BiggerStick47 is GTG. Did a deal with him for an A-111 he was selling. Everything went the way it should. Do not hesitate.

Jack

Just bought a very nice Leupold scope from

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Broz</span>

I received it today in excellent condition, as advertised, very well packed. I would do business with him again.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks <span style="font-size: 14pt">TN-MadDog </span>It was a very Smooth transaction. I appreciate the fast payment and communication.

Jeff

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Big +1</span></span> for ARPredatorHunter. He's GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Big +1</span></span> for BountyHunter. He's GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Big +1</span></span> for good guy. He's GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brandon972 is GTG. Quick payment and great communication. Thanks again! </div></div>

dlc356 is great to deal with and shipped my item very quickly !! Thanks David.