• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSP446</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brandon972 is good to go. Deal with confidence! </div></div>

KSP446 made this transaction a breeze !! Thanks Chuck !!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #009900">858 is GTG!</span></span>

I purchased his GAP 7 wsm and all was as advertised. Communication was excellent and everything was package extremely well for shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you Sir.

STS

shawn b was great to do business with. It was a big dollar purchase, and it couldn't have been smoother. Would recommend to anyone.

John

hemiram347 communicated well and paid quick. Everything smooth on my end. Hopefully he can will be able to say the same in a few days when he gets his package

Bought a great rifle from STRICK9. Fast shipping and good communication. Thank you.

I recently purchased a nightforce F1 from fastford, item was exactly as described. Communication was excellent and shipping was very prompt and well done; I would definitely purchase from again. A++++++++

I'd ,like to put a plug in for "Doug Kelley" , here whom I reciently had some buisness with , Doug is a great guy to deal with , responds quickly and is very easy to deal with.

Anybody looking to get anything from this fella deal with confidence

Thanks again Doug

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">BIG +1</span></span> or ViperACR. He's GTG

Re: Bachelor Jack

Y'all probably know this but I'm new here so I don't know no nothing about nobody.

Y'all can add Bachelor Jack to the Good Guys list. And if you got a Great Guys List put him there too!

He's a straight shooter and a credit to Sniper's Hide. If you get a deal going with him, you got nothing to worry about!

Mike

Re: Bachelor Jack

Have fallen waaay behind in sending my props to those I've conducted successful transactions with....

Mike
Ridgerunner
oneshot976
Danel - DBA Precision Rifle Solutions (killer tripods!!)
Matgyver
Anchor Station
Jpso Sniper
m48shooter
sno-man (killer shirts/sweatshirts/etc.)
300wsm
Jasonk
Hasher
dlc356
match308

Thanks gents! 100% satisfied with every transaction!!!!

Semper Fi!

Bill

ac4wordplay is GTG - an honest guy to work with in my experience.

Seems like I posted before, but their names here remind me that both ac4wordplay and ARPredatorHunter are good to go guys.

+1 back to kchu02. Large $$ purchase item and went smooth as glass and he even called to make sure it got here and that I was happy with it.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">macman2564</span>, no bs buyer. Good comm, fast payment. GTG

+100 for sobrbiker883. Transaction went through even smoother than I could have imagined it. Stuff sent out on Tues and got here today. Couldn't have been any faster. Thanks alot Steve.

Jeremy

+1 to kchu02

I bought an Aimpoint from him, the transaction went VERY smooth.. He's GTG..

+1 for Honas. Picked up his 300 win mag a while ago and man does that thing shoot. He definitely built a damn fine weapon up. Super easy to deal with and very honest. Honas is GTG.

tac30 is g2g

excellent transaction and the stock was in better condition than he indicated

+100000 for 1MoreAR, he is really great to deal with, great communication.
the SIG was better than I thought. Will deal with him anytime.
off to the range tomorrow.