• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bushmaster7 is GTG. Completed the deal in record time, smooth as silk! Great guy to chat with to boot! Would do business with anytime!!!

Shane

quattrodoc is Good To Go. I just completed a deal with him for some high end optics. He shipped so fast I'm still trying to figure out how the hell it got here so quick.

Thanks Doc!

I didn't know about the feedback area when I bought the stuff last year but Sniper2230, Jeff, is a great guy. I bought an MP5, an HK416, and a suppressor from him and everything went without a hitch. Thanks Jeff.

Had a good trade with Brad Arnett, we set up the trade on the tenth and both had our items on the twelfth, can't get any quicker than that, and great comm throughout.
The man's GTG!

Trigger monkey

700p300

eddy

loongshot

city_slicker

all good to go, sorry for the delay in getting some of you listed. I just forgot to post it here.

sobrbiker883 and I traded some items and the transaction was flawless, great guy to deal with!!!

I've had good dealings with the following individuals

macman2564
long range dogr
vlcruz
308 Newb
Ratbert
Seporith
osuarchitect
Photon
Ojhh24
Witch Doctor
ballistic1
OutlawTen5
Herr.Baer
Bcuzisedso
Ker2222
propulsionclimbing
Tigerbikes

everyone here is GTG ....

darrenk75b
abstruse1
ATLRoach
Sidewinder
Wild Bill C
Emilio
shoot4fun
And a +++++++ 1 for PAI

My check went out to Huntler on March 4, and my new knife was in my hand on March 13. Quick replies and an easy transaction, this fella is good to go!

Got the remmy 700 #2 from Randy at R&D yesterday, great email and updates. Gun was better than described and shipped very fast, thanks again, jimmyd223

ranger1183 is gtg, everything was as he said

thanks again Scott

I have a good experiance recently with all of the following people. If I forgot anyone it was not intentional.
Thanks everyone!!

257speed, Cuznguido, RHutch, TheArcangel, PadronAniversary, wishooter, Mike, Lindy, hink, Salmonaxe, lpd5408, brando.john

All parties GTG!!!

MystaFyre

jrs66vette

Kabang

chpprguy- (Andy is a top notch dude...)

TNT- (hooked me up BIG TIME! I'll remember you for it Thomas)

Alien Hunter- (went above and beyond to make sure I would have what I needed for the Cup)

All these guys get a thumbs up...

Jason

Scimitar is GTG. All items in condition as posted. Great communication, fast shipment.

Just completed a great transaction with willsnipe.
Took less than a week, great comms.