• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Chris@InterstateGuns great seller, fast shipping and good communication.

silentbushmaster is awesome. Bought a Leupold Mark 4 scope from him. It was better than described, a great price, and fast delivery. Packed like nothing I have ever seen. Must have used a whole roll of bubble wrap. LOL. It's always good to get something that is even better than anticipated!
Bob

Last edited:
LVMED is gtg! Excellent communication and timely shipping. Scope was packed well and delivered condition was exactly as described, in fact, looked new. No worries with LVMED!

Blackhawk1 is the man!!! Transfer of funds was simple and he delivered the goods as advertised. Thanks BH1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my M-24 clone in from M24_SWS. It looks great and is more than I expected. Fast shipping , great price, and was even in better condition than the description. Good guy to deal with.

Huckleberry75 is good to go...drove from another state to deliver a scope and a moon pie to my front door when I was stuck at home sick. Definitely above and beyond!

Thanks again!

Intensefab is an awesome guy to work with. Recently purchased an MRAD and Viper HD combo from him and he did everything he said plus more and had no problems working out the payment details to my liking. Was my first time spending over 6k on a gun I couldn't lay my hands on and he made the transaction flawless. Highly recommend working with him if you have the chance!

Two thumbs up!!

Reference: Good Guy :

Just did a trade with "brushout" on a remington bbl action, condition was as stated and very fast on shipping
No problems with the transaction. A+++

Had a good transaction with tubesteak boogie re Vortex pst 6-24x56. He is good to go. The scope was exactly as he advertised or better. Deal with confidence with tubesteak boogie.

BARichardson is a good guy to deal with. Barrel arrived as described. Great communication, quick to answer all my newbie questions. He's good to go. Thanks.

Will aka LawofSavage it gtg, bought a barreled action and brass. Great communication and shipped quickly!! Thanks

"Surprise" was a great seller to deal with. Great communication as we worked thru doing the deal over Christmas/New Years, and FFL going on vacation. Tac Ops Xray 51 was exactly as described or better. Extremely clean rifle with low round count.
Thanks!

I couldn't search for his username (TOO SHORT) to see whether other feedback had been left.

But DT1 is a standup, solid, would-definitely-do-business-with-again guy.

Great communication, packaging, and especially patience. Great seller.

Whoshotya is gtg responded fast and shipped even faster! Gtg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Herd Thinner is gtg!! Sold me a great pair of boots and shipped the next day after payment. Will definately do business again with him

inforno218 was great do deal with. Gave me a good deal on a gift card and was willing to step outside the box to help make the transaction happen fast so that I didn't miss out on a great deal. Would definitely deal with again.

tackleberry2000-----and-----William_LXIX are BOTH GTG! Bought from both and comms were excellent. No issues at all and transactions were seamless. Deal with confidence when dealing with either of these members. Thanks again guys!

Purchased rifle from "acc shooter" transaction was painless. He was not only forth coming with information on rifle usage and included equipment but went out of his way to make sure I hadn't missed a change in his ad. He also included some extra's and spent time answering some general shooting questions. Would recommend him to others and would do business with him again.

SNIPERS4DUMMIES is GTG. Blazing fast shipping, easy to deal, and good comms. Bought LT123 rings and just as advertised.