• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Ghogs Nightmare is good to do business with. I recently bought a scope from him. He was very prompt at sending me the scope after he received my payment. The scope arrived and was exactly as he represented it to be. I would do buy from him again in a heart beat.

Re: dvldg3166

<span style="font-weight: bold">I had a flawless transaction with <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">FourNineThree</span></span>... trade with confidence.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Also did a deal with <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">spr1</span></span> that went off without a hitch.</span>

these guys all conducted themselves exactly the way you hope for in a transaction. wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to any of these gentlemen

jasonk
fng23
gunner0812
mjpleo

I had no issues and good transactions recently with these users.

jojunior
OverWatch
shaggyback
AC_Doctor
ASM1
superde
chpprguy

Greetings,

I have had a few deals lately with some great folks:

Tigerbikes
jeepchimp
Huey66

All flawless deals and very gracious, deal with confidence with all three people.

Be safe,
FourNineThree

Same goes for FourNineThree , Jason is very quick to respond to emails, and shares what he knows readily!
Ken

chainring is a solid seller to do business with, deal with confidence ,straight,prompt transaction... knows how to handle business right.One of a A.guy I meet around here.

gszeto99...sold my bud 1300+rounds of 223 brass that had been cleaned, separated and prepped. Jim is extremely happy with the deal he did with Gene. Gene even refunded Jim 7.00 for taking slightly longer to deliver, talk about going the extra mile....<span style="color: #000000">Gene is GTG for sure...</span>

Fletcher

Well I see you beat me to the Good Guys list Fletcher. It was the least I could do for such an outstanding person. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Well here it comes: <span style="font-weight: bold">Fletcher is definitly GTG. Thank you.</span>

FREDREDED................. HAS A FUNNY NAME....lol....but is great to deal with...item was exactly how he described...shipping was unbelievably fast! no worries with this guy

Jared is right as rain, great coms and good secure transaction.
Do it again anytime.

+++1 for CHEW. I bought some ammo and very pleased with what I received. Thanks Chris for a smooth transaction.
J. Head

krummarine is a good guy. Polite, quick to ship and helpful in sourcing an item.
Thanks much!

DesertMonkey is 110% GTG - seamless transaction with good communication. Thanks.......

CavSoldier3ACR is a great guy to deal with, great communication, prompt transaction .I'll do business with him anytime.