• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: dvldg3166

EasyRhino72 is GTG. Smooth transaction, good communication, quick shipping. Items were carefully packed and recieved in good condition.

Re: Good Guy List

Strangedays is GTG! He even gave my kid a signed copy of his new book that's soon to hit the shelves. Great guy.

Re: GTG Members

Big thanks to SoCalPete very good transaction. Great communitcation and fast shipping.

Thanks..
Ren

Mspar, DesertMonkey, chansen49, rippit, all are excellent to deal with and good to go

thanks again guys

mp5sdnk gets a big +1 & a GTG!!!

Great communication and fast shipping. Will not hesitate to buy from again anytime!

Just wanted to let everybody know that erik taylor is good to got the dave laney custom 308 just as advertised. My first time buying on here. He was very patient and a good guy. Erik Taylor is good to go.

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 </span>for <span style="font-weight: bold">BKSSNIPER</span>, he is a straight up guy, man of his word.

Got the 3 plate set with shackles from Brad Arnett. He's GTG 100%,
wink.gif

Chris

Add Black-X to my GTG list. Great communication, fast shipping and item arrived in better condition than described!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chpprguy --- GTG!

Thanks again, Chris </div></div>

Back at you Chris,
thank you for good communication and an easy transaction,

Also bought/traded with <span style="color: #3333FF">LongArm</span> and <span style="color: #FF0000">Explorer</span>
Both had great communication and are GTG...
Andy

Austan is GTG - just pick up an as advertised lower that got to my dealer long ago (sorry, I'm a busy guy!).

Thanks..........

Just had a trade with <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">badshooter</span></span>. Super smooth transaction, stand-up guy! He's GTG guys!

Just had a transaction with <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">deadly0311</span></span> super smooth deal! Austin is GTG guys! Straight up guy and excellent deal thru & thru. Deal with him in total confidence. Thanks again Austin!

TUNA921 is great to deal with, excellent communication, and extremely fast shipment. Can't beat the two day shipment of the priceless item - the RTE built M40a1.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coues7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had the opportunity to do a deal with firemarshall27. He is A+ GTG.</div></div>

Same goes for coues7 fast delevery on goods and good communication. coues7 is 100% GTG

coues7 and mac37 are both GTG 100%

Just did a transaction with both and they were easy and the items were as advertised.

Just did a transaction with WOMBAT2879. He's a stand up guy. Delivered on what he said he would and communicates well!

coues7

JCH -GTG! Fast payment, prompt replies!
THANKS!!!

Chris McLaughlin was a great guy to trade with. Prompt, accurate description, fast replies. Thanks! -Aaron

<span style="color: #009900"><span style="font-size: 14pt"> Don in SC is absolutely GTG!</span></span> The rifle was better than advertised. I would definitely deal with him again, the transaction was very smooth.