• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: matchking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long range dogr is GTG. </div></div>

Back at you brother! +1

Mile High Shooting Accessories - Randy is GTG!
100% professional.

Da-Law-Dawg +1, good guy easy to deal with and quick shipping and good communication, Jeremy is G2G

Operator1 was excellent to deal with.

Answered all my questions. Packaging was the best I've ever seen before.

Excellent person to deal with. Thanks for the smooth transaction, Kevin.

Mike

got a spotter from ARPredatorHunter, was in PERFECT shape. Everytime I do a transaction with him, it goes well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got a spotter from ARPredatorHunter, was in PERFECT shape. Everytime I do a transaction with him, it goes well. </div></div>

I have to say the same back for JCH. Have done several deals with the guy and he is one of those types of guys where you know everything is going to be good. I trust him enough that I would even send an item before getting paid for it. He is GTG always.

Diggler44 is GTG on a very easy transaction on a Rock fluted bbl chambered in 300wm.

Thanks again,
Mark

+1 for iyaoyas.

I just sold him an S&B scope and the transaction was flawless with no B.S. at all Great communications and very fast payment!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">MWDG3</span> is Good to Go! Bought a Bell and Carlson stock from him. Very smooth transaction with no issues.

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">firefox</span> </span>is as good a guy as you will find here on the Hide!</span>

Hey guys, <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">D. Kimmerling</span></span> is GTG! Excellent transaction and smooth as silk! Thanks again D!