• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

RedRedWine is GTG

Tom made a purchase and payment was sent super fast.... No hesitations dealing with Tom...

Re: RedRedWine is GTG

Apollo11 is GTG. Had a very easy transaction on a Magpul MOE.

Thanks Again,
Mark

65mm06 is GTG, we had a very smooth transaction on 500 rounds of FGMM 308.

Thanks again,
Mark

LFOD1776 was GTG on a high-dollar trade. Thanks for good communication & mutually beneficial trade. -aaron

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shooter308 is a DAMN good huy try dealing with himn youll always be on the upside!! </div></div>

Dude you dont post for yourself in this thread??? And you need to buy a dictionary!!

"DAMN good huy"

"dealing with himn"

"youll always"
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">WTF???? </span></span>

bought a scope from <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Horseshoes49</span></span>....
he's 100% GTG

Re: a-train is GTG

1eyedjack1 is new here but I closed a deal with him on a $600+ item. FAST payment and good communications. THANKS!!

Re: a-train is GTG

RWS Gunsmithing is way GTG . The merchandise must have passed my check in the mail and the goods were as advertised and packaged very well . Thanks .

Steven Dzupin is GTG

After a shipment of brass was lost by USPS, he went out of his way to send me a completely new shipment of brass.

DesertMonkey is an excellent trader

<span style="font-weight: bold">I just finished a high value trade with <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">DesertMonkey</span></span> who is a great guy, everything went perfectly.

Trade or buy with the utmost confidence.</span>

sinister is an excellent trader

<span style="font-weight: bold">I also did a big money trade with <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">sinister</span></span>.

It went down without a hitch; everything was as described and showed up in a timely manner.

Another "good guy" to buy from or trade with.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">A GTG for Tirgerbikes!!!</span> </span> Smooth transaction and great communication.

L.

libertyman777 is one of the good guys. I did a middle man deal with him on a rifle and ammo for a friend. Great communications and prompt shipping!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000000">BgBmBoo is GTG </span></span> I just did a deal with him for a gun. Every thing went smoothly with fast shipping a good communication.

L.

NineHotel

I'd like to add him to this list, he sent me a free air rifle for just shipping cost. Very straight shooter, the man and the rifle.

Pardonanniversay is good to go, bought a Harris from him.

Raines is as well. Bought some Oakleys from him. They were perfect.