• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Aries64

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">brazos609</span></span> is GTG. I bought two pairs of HD PB flush cup swivels from him. Scott shipped fast and I received the swivels as descibed - brand new.

Keith

Re: Good Guy List

Just completed a transaction with Adam Boynton, he's very easy to deal with-appreciate his communications and advice. Very smooth deal. Thanks Adam!

Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">I purchased a Hide Fighter from <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">thewoodman007</span></span>... simply awesome knife and GREAT customer service.

Definitely one of the "good guys".</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">BachelorJack </span></span>is a good guy!</span>

Just got my new Savage 10FCP HS Precision from <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">rescueswimmer</span>. </span></span></span>He's GTG and delivered a great rifle! He had great communication and shipped the next day.

A.Huckabee is GTG, Good guy to deal with no probs at all 100%GTG.
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1</span> for <span style="font-weight: bold">Mr.M14</span>
sent funds for an spr grip that he had already shipped and he promptly returned fund + a lil extra for my troubles.
<span style="font-weight: bold">1 hell of a stand up guy</span>.

Re: sinister is an excellent trader

Good Guy Beaglestorm

Sold my SN-3 to Beaglestorm. Deal went flawlessly. Mike was a knowledgeable buyer and a pleasure to work with.

Rich Hilton

(cityslicker)

ggarrett1911

Great person to deal with any questions drop me a line on the 375 chey tac and 300 WM we just traded
Bill

Bill Stoffels is definitely GTG!!! Extremely smooth transaction on some high $$$ items. Absolutely no worries dealing with Bill guys!

Gregg

Shwan Ellworth(Jamescaun) good has gold, Transaction went very well could not ask for any better,i would not hesitate to do businss w/him again and again, very pleasant,GOOD TO GO, also the road trip was awsome Joseph (SRjdiaz) hope you get many years of use out of the Pumics 308

I just got home from meeting Joe, SR25jdiaz. Absolutely great transaction, and a great guy to deal with. Transaction went smooth as glass. Definately an A+

Re: Good Guy List rrflyer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1naylor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> rrflyer is definitely a good guy. Bought a rifle from him and he got it out to me fast - thanks ! </div></div>

1naylor was GTG. Great communication and super fast payment. Enjoy the rifle buddy!

Kevin_Deaton is GTG. Cordial and easy to do business with, buy with confidence.

SC

jamescaan good to deal with. fast shipping, item just as advertised, gave me a good deal and seems like a heck of a nice guy!

Freddy J is a great guy to deal with. GAP just showed up and it looks like new. Outstanding transaction.

OK... Been a while, I've been slacking...

+1's for:

JGrelle
Grand
Goldie (thanks again for the last minute hook up!)
Chpprguy

I know there's a couple I'm forgetting, sorry.

Jason