• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

OutlawTen% is GTG, fast payment and great to deal with. Would deal with again in a heartbeat. Thanks Chris!!

+++++ for 700P300. AKA Mark. Deal with complete confidence. I ordered an item while away from home and was gone for 2 months. When I returned and the item was not inthe box he offered to return my $$$ Fortunatley it showed up in his mail the next day. GTG

I give a two thumbs up to CANAVAR . Got an S&B Scope from him that was shipped, packaged and in perfect condition, as promised. Thanks Carlos!

BearGuide - good communication and shipping on a high dollar trade, deal with confidence,no hesitation for another deal.

mastersgt - good communication and fair price, scope just as he described, no hesitation for another deal.

jasonk - great communication, fast shipping and a fair price. Would do another deal without thinking twice.

willsnipe - fast shipping and fair price, don't hesitate to deal with him.

ohiofarmer - another solid member here, fair price and fast shipping. Deal with confidence.

Tigerbikes - great transaction from his WTS post to communication, to shipping and even follow-up when my FFL was out of town. Do not hesitate to deal with him.

Just completed deals with the following members, everyone of them is good to go. trade with confidence!

bbassi
musicman
mscott
proof
7mmAM

fxdwg69 is GTG. Very propt payment amd great communication. Deal with confidence.

Just had some great transactions with the following members...

Amazing how these guys pulled together to help some young women achieve their dreams...
grin.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">EZ Bake</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">MAGUA</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">chpprguy</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">ahorn</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">criver</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">RSR</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">spiralseal</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">fastman </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">patches </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">stillbuster</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">missed</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">SPDGG</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">hemiram347</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Wild Bill C</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Andybull</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">BCJR</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Tack-Driver .308</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Chris Snow </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">SIERRAWHISKEY</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Brad Arnett</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">bubblegum </span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #33CC00">jasonk</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">do</span><span style="color: #3333FF">or</span><span style="color: #FF0000">kic</span><span style="color: #3366FF">ker</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kotengu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just completed a deal with member <span style="font-weight: bold">SPDGG</span> in which I was the buyer. He had great communication and quick shipping - good transaction!</div></div> Thanks <span style="font-weight: bold">"kotengu", </span>

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">"kotengu", </span>Super fast payment, great communication. Thanks Again, Enjoy.

Anvil8541 is GTG, had a very successful transaction on a POF w/optics and a hard case. Super easy and extremely fast shipping.

Thanks again,
Mark

737Shark is GTG, very good comms and fast shipping. Stock was better than described. Thanks David

Rudyard is as good as they come! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

Just can't say enough about deadly0311! Got the scope yesterday...I would rate it as 95-98% Great seller....

Thanks again for the scope Austin

Smudaaar

<span style="font-weight: bold">dag1055</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">abstruse1</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">dieselten</span> (nice to meet you Nick)
and good ole <span style="font-weight: bold">clifford44</span>....
laugh.gif

are all good to go

pacman was excellent to deal with. His Seekins rings looked brad new.

TAC30 was excellent to deal with. Williams bottom metal was in excellent condition.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hilbillee</span> was great to deal with. Upper & mags as described, quick comms throughout the transaction, prompt shipment, and packaging that we should all strive for. Thanks Phillip! <span style="font-weight: bold">Absolutely good to go!</span>

Supertuck is definatley "good to go"! We are both fairly new to the site, and just finished a trade. The transaction was very smooth, with great communication, and fast shipping. I would definately do business with him again. Thanks Matt!

Later,

Doug(aka Roadhunter)