• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Thanks Bat-Boy, and I must say that you are GTG also. Fast pay & excellent communications all along.

chainring is GTG! Great communication and quick to send funds.

Chris Snow is GTG! Great communication and easy to deal with. It was nice to meet you enjoy the rifle.

SGT. Rogers is GTG! Super fast payment and good communication.

quattrodoc sent the lower on time and fast shipping! I definitely recommend him!

Re: brazos609

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">thorn</span></span> is GTG. I bought a M700 SA mag box, spring & follower, and hex allen bolts from him. Parts received as described.

Keith

Met <span style="color: #FF0000">dlc356</span> today. Good guy in my book. Picked up a great little rifle at a great price from him. I'll do business with him again any day.

pepperbelly is GTG. Quick shipper and everything was as stated. Thanks Jim!

Roadhunter is GTG. Made a trade with him for my rifle. Great communication, provided everything I needed for the trade same day and items were as advertised.

Definitely would do business with Roadhunter again.

Thanks for the reminder...

RussW1911 is GTG
elkhuntinguide my friend, you are also GTG...
wink.gif

bought a Nightforce from Pal O'Mine, it was great, packaging was so good John Candy could have sat on it and it not get damaged! Quick shipping as well.

I've let this go for awhile so this is catch up.

Redman, amc, Thomas Manners, exnarc, renegade0351, HOSTIL1 all are gtg and look forward to dealing with in the future.

Bought a GREAT HS Precision stock from "jpcowboy5."

As nice of a guy as I could hope to deal with. Good communication and item was as described or maybe a bit better.

David

Low ball 1 or 2 poster

Every once in awhile I sell a firearms because want the money fast for another project or whatever.

When newbie low baller then complains about not getting a new hard case for his on the cheap acquisition I just have to wonder. What on earth could lead to such expectations?

Or want you to take your scope out of the rings and take pics of every inch. And not tell you they want to buy it.

We live in this community together and if one of us does another here dirty you can forget about belonging or being a part of a community.

The fix is probably not to deal with anyone less than so many posts.

Re: Low ball 1 or 2 poster

Not just the newbies who are Lowballers, believe it to be in bad taste, if you want to make an offer do it in PMs, and have a little tact. like asking "Whats lowest you'll go on it?"

Good Guy List

Price comments and lowball offers (all offers for that matter that are less than asking) should be in PM's.

And now back to the regular good guy thread:

dontstrokeme is gtg.

MBShooter is a GOOD GUY! Bought a REM700 Tactical rifle from him. He kept me apprised at every step. Would recommend him to everyone! A pleasure doing business with him.

Smooth transaction with <span style="color: #3366FF">adam boynton</span>
deal in confidence

bought targets from <span style="color: #3366FF">osuarchitect</span>
well made and fast shipping!

Had a trade with <span style="color: #3366FF">Malaga2</span>
He is GTG!

Excellent and easy transaction with Lowlight... like there was a doubt.

Thanks again Frank, Chris

Just recieved my USMC data book and disc set from Storm Tactical. Great books and it couldn't have gotten here any faster unless they had faxed it!

Sold a Nightforce NXS to JCH. Great buyer. Told me when he would mail payment, confirmed it was on the way (including the money order #) and let me know that it was received and as advertised. Can't ask for more than that.

did a trade for a Camelbak pack with "deadly0311". Shipped it fast, it was in excellent shape.

Here's my list of GTG fellas I've dealt with lately... more to come shortly!

doorkicker
Michael N
jasonk
diggler44
Oblio13
skinz0021
SGT ROSS
NoHair
Mike Searson
Stacey Blankenship
Quade
willsnipe
jvm

Wow I've been busy lately! All these guys are excellent to deal with, our transactions were smooth as silk. Fast payments & great communication all around!

Thanks guys,
Gregg

Rhys is GTG, fast shipping and great pack. Thanks again Jef for helping me out in a pinch

Also GTG
TBurkes
Adam_Bauer