• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1</span> for <span style="font-weight: bold">mike27</span>,
fast shipping, looks and works great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waggs4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ker2222,is GTG ammuntion arrived ontime well packaged.Thank's </div></div>

waggs is gtg too....fine easy transaction

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krecon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ker2222 is GTG. Bought a DPMS .308 package deal from him - smooth transaction. </div></div>

krecon is gtg too. transaction was smooth and trouble free and more than could be expected.

TucsonDave is GTG in my book! The item i bought was recieved in perfect condition just as he stated, and there was even some very fast shipping on his part. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TucsonDave is GTG in my book! The item i bought was recieved in perfect condition just as he stated, and there was even some very fast shipping on his part. Thanks </div></div>

Snaglytooth is quick on the pay and does what he says. GTG

I just had a Nightforce transaction with "Colt 45" amd everything has gone great. Very fast payment and great communication.

Aries64 is GTG. Made more than reasonable offer on part of something I had not intended on splitting up. Thanks!!!

PadronAniversary is Good to go. I recently Bought a GAP Crusader from him and it was exactly as advertised. I highly recommend "PA" for any transactions here on the Hide.

ELLINGTON is good-to-go. A great guy- full of information and executed a flawless transaction. thanks

LS6TT is good to go. Thanks for the holster Alex

Sendero_Man is g2g as well, Perfect condition TIS sling fast shipping and good coms

just got a Tango Down bipod from jojunior - shipped fast and arrived exactly as described - would do business with him again or recommend to a friend

txfireman GTG... ULTRA fast payment, good communications. Everything a Firefighter should be
grin.gif

Bought a stock DM system from "csi:cyberspace". Item as described and quick to ship. Thanks and he is GTG.

GTG for Master_Blaster on a high-dollar, multi-item trade. Any questions, feel free to contact me. -A

Been remiss in keeping up with this list, everyone below has been above-board and honest, and great to deal with. No worries with any of them:

Saito
Hilbillee
bdh308
brassman
adam boynton
Cory
outdoorbum

Whiskey Tango is great to deal with
more to come soon.

PROOF --- Good to go! Great response to emails and had both USO's packaged up safely.

Thanks again, Chris

"<span style="font-weight: bold">t<span style="font-size: 11pt">erryg</span></span>" is gtg, just completed a high dollar transaction, excellent to work with!