• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for RTA

I just completed a flawless transaction with this seller on an S&B scope. Great communications and lightning fast shipping!

Kooch

This ones a Big Thumbs Up for Fletcher

I originally was looking to buy a NXS 5.5x22 from him and ended up buying the complete rig in the picture. Tom went out of his way to make sure I would be completely satisfied and I can tell you "I AM"!!! Packaged great and shipped overnight...Buy with confidence boys.

<span style="color: #3366FF">Hoploman</span> is GTG! bought a scope and it got here in 3 days!
<span style="color: #3366FF">DMS </span> is GTG as well, good communication and quick shipping.

Kooch is "GTG", deal will confidence. Smooth transation and great on comm. Thanks again Kooch

Very smooth transaction/ trade with Curious_1.
Over $4k was involved, great comm from Curious_1.
Deal with confidence with him. He is one of the good guy !

Radsmd was fantastic to deal with as well. Another huge +1

Quiteman ref P22 fast snooth transaction will do more business w/him always kept in contact will reieve P22 on tuesday thanks quiteman good luck w.your other sells take care Joseph SR25jdiaz

Putting a good word in for OutlawTen5. He paid quickly and had excellent communication through and through!!

dng308 (Darren) is good to go +100%
everything as described fare priced and fast
ThanX Darren

<span style="color: #3366FF">Okiecop </span> and <span style="color: #3366FF"> 7mmRM</span> are GTG,
good communication, fast shipping...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did a scope trade with 7mmRM, great transaction. Isaac is top notch. </div></div>

Ditto to you Jason. Flawless transaction! Fast shipper! Item was better than described. Dont hesitate to do business with JCH!

itfirehunter and Megacab are both GTG! Great communication and quick payment. Thanks guys!

After about a 6 month transaction.... Mostly dealing with UPS insurance the transaction is complete.

Add Tip em over to the good guy list.