• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Wolf22 is good to go. Had an issue with the post office on my end not getting the money to him on time and he went out of his way to get the scope to me on time. Thanks.

Just completed a couple of deals with Redman*.

I'm sure all of you guys are aware but Stu is way GTG!!!!

I'll deffinatly buy from him again!

Blackburn2888 was good to his word. USPS did him a disservice for sure.....

(make sure that bear isn't bigger than the FOV!!!)

RHutch is GTG. Did an expensive deal with him and the Zeiss 72mm is as described. Fast shipping upon receiving my payment.

Scott A Cousino is a Great person to deal with. Start to finish everything went smooth.

Thanks Scott.

+1 for BgBmBoo

This buyer is first rate without any B.S. Outstanding communications and lightning fast payment!

Kooch

7mmRM
CanPopper
dag1055
FormerNavalPerson

All deals went smoothly.

+1 for Stealth-X

Just finished a deal with this gentleman and all went smooth.

Great communications and trade item was in excellent condition.

Recently bought an AR from <span style="font-weight: bold">hitman</span>. Communication was great and the AR showed up in better condition than described! Fast shipping too!

colby1979 is great to deal with. Thanks and enjoy that stock.

A little late but had great dealings with all of these guys. All GTG

Austan
Ghogs Nightmare
iyaoyas
Seekers
chris914
Chance
brando.john
Scimitar- very helpful. Thanks David
Musicman

Been doing a lot of buying and selling here lately all these guys are G2G;Brad6ppc,hemiram347,Skyrider,bcw1284,AZPrecision.

Long Range Dogr is getting me squared away with an NXS and John Wall actually answers his phone at 9 on a Friday night to take my order,ever decide you want a McM A5 RIGHT NOW ? Jw Precision is the guy to talk to.

adding ccannon to the list. The weapon landed as described. He handled his end of the deal on time and with integrity.

CornfedHusker handled the deal quickly...he even followed up to be sure I was satisfyed with everything. Can't ask for more than that.