• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Tazman was a pleasure to deal with. Quick and easy communication and money orders came in quick. An asset to the SH community, buy and sell with confidence.

Timetoshoot is GTG. Good comms., perfectly described and fast shipping. Don't let low post count concern you. Remember we've been from SH-Scout-NewSH. Names lost, changed and lots of post counts come and gone.

cjfung10 Is a great dude. I bought his SWFA fixed 10x in Mil/Mil and a set of SWFA rings from him and they were exactly as described. He shipped quickly and had great comms throughout the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

prebancolt gets a thumbs up from me. Did a FTF trade and all items were as described and the meeting went off without a hitch. Would deal with him again.

CHRIS

chpprguy is GTG. Held delivery until I would be around to receive the package personally. Scope showed up better then described or expected. When my wife saw it she thought I bought a brand new scope, again.

Apollo1218 is gtg. Product was exactly as described, seller had excellent comms and stayed in touch through the entire process, he paid for shipping and insured the Schmidt and Bender along with a tracking number. Bought the scope on a Sunday ,and it was at my doorstep on wednesday morning. Truly an excellent experiance!

Reactions: opelboy
Trx498r is gtg. Fast and easy transaction on a scope. Excellent experience.

Bigshooter42 is great to deal with. Fast and informative transaction on a Manners stock. Buy with confidence.

DunInOne is an AWESOME GUY!!! DEAL WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE!!!
12-04-2017, 10:19 PM

I bought some bullets from him, great communication, fast responses, fast shipping! USPS used the box for soccer practice, flat rate box broke open, bullet box broke open and a couple hundred were lost. I contacted Josh right away about the insurance, he felt bad (not his fault at all) and offered a refund instantly to make it right. He is one hell of a guy and has gone WAY above and beyond his duty as a seller! I am VERY thankful and grateful and sincerely hope to do business with him again. Deal with absolute confidence!!

Renomd - GREAT GUY!! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!!

Bought a barreled action from him, picked it up from my FFL today. Everything was VERY well packaged and EXACTLY as described. Communication with Renomd was GREAT- perfect and prompt, start to finish. He went above and beyond and shipped it out within 2 hours of payment....AWESOME!!

Renomd is honest, knowledgeable, and a true asset to the shooting community! Deal with the utmost confidence!!

FunkyTownScout is 100% GTG! Item was just as advertised, was shipped fast and packed safe.

Duc

Jducos (stockdoc) killing it with the Loggerhead hardware install. Got another I’ll be sending his way. Deal with confidence.

grovermn5 Upfront and honest seller. A pleasure to purchase from.

Precisionpaper is GTG. Bought a stiller tac 30/proof barreled action. Great to deal with.

Had a great scope transaction with kevad68. He was flexible on payment and shipping methods, he shipped the next day after the evening he accepted my offer, and the scope arrived as described. Good to go.

Cliff Ladd aka Limit50 was super patient with my slow transactions. There were multiple hiccups on my end and he stuck around, answered all my questions and shipped immediately. Great dude to deal with and would do a million more deals with him if I get my shit together lol. Limit50 IS GTG