• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Ultra fast payments from:</span>

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 17pt">GPKIII

Grand

Phil1</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Thanks gentlemen!</span>

badkarma85 is gtg. I just picked up one of Karma's AI's. He is great to do business with, no problems what so ever. Deal with confidence.

remsps243 is GTG. The rifle that I purchased from him is exactly as advertised. No problems here. Thank you Sir!

STS

TV66 is GTG, did a FTF with him in GA yesterday. Stand up guy and he is a pleasure to deal with.

Chad

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Brian</span></span><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">is</span> </span><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">GTG</span></span>.
Bought a NF from him and everything went perfect, except i think his Mailman now has a target on his back.

thank you al. i feel the same way. it was a pleasure to do business with you. look forward to doing business in the future

<span style="font-weight: bold">tacticalrifleman</span> is definately good to go. We just finished a trade on some high dollar optics and everything was as described or better, with great communication.

Bought a Benelli M2 barrel from GUN NUT on Dec. 22nd and I got it today. Big +1 for GUN NUT and I have no idea how he talked UPS into working so fast this close to Christmas!

-X

Had a couple of super smooth transactions here lately with the following Hide members.....

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">SIERRAWHISKEY & Blacksmith</span></span>

Super guys to deal with and super smooth transactions all the way around! Internet went down at home during this time and commo on my end sucked due to my DSL going out but they were both super guys and understood. Thanks guys and happy holidays to all!

DesertMonkey is GTG.
Competed rifle deal in a timely fashion, everything as discussed and as advertised.

Not sure on Matt's screen name but his payment for
my ai .308 was fast! hope you enjoy the rifle
laugh.gif

Matthew Hovatter to me
show details Dec 14 (12 days ago)

Sal,
Got the rifle. Thanks it is in great shape.
Thanks,
matt

Any one looking for EBERLESTOCK contact CEYLONC

Shipped so quick I got the pack before he got the M.O. !

CEYLONC is GTG!

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">SGT ROSS</span></span> is GTG! I'll do business with him again.

Just did a deal with Triton19. Great guy, great communication. He is GTG!

I just finished a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">DavidD</span> and you can put him at the top of the GOOD GUY list!

Smooth and easy transaction and an overall great person to deal with.

Thank you.
drharm

Thanks drharm right back @ you.
You pay fast with certified funds and provided good shipping information and instructions.

Now if you will buy my 460 I could get to work on a new build
smile.gif

Sgt. 0811 is good to go. Item as described, fastest shipping possible. Great communication.

Thanks again for a great deal.

captjordan is A OK. We did a rifle deal and he rolled up with cash in hand, had a good talk about the deal. Would do business with him anytime. hgr2