• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"> jasonk </span> is as always GTG
smile.gif

Gotten behind on this, so..
Sold stuff to

<span style="color: #CC0000">yellowcarbon
dragoon
scott451
Slayer_21420
deadly0311 </span>

all paid for their items quickly

bought stuff from

<span style="color: #000099">Anchor Station
BOLTRIPPER
Insert Name Here
Parga
strangedays
sp95
JRose</span>

All items were as described, good communication throughout and fast shipping,
special thanks to BOLTRIPPER and JRose for answering all my dumbass questions....

Re: Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH = POS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have pics of this stock and will explain the whole situation to anyone. I have done my best to satisfy this guy with no joy. Enough said. WICKEDFISH

</div></div>

I agree with Marlin. He'd done his best and his best has been totally lame.

Make sure to keep in mind that Marlin's "best" means offing to take the gun back if I'm not satisfied and then refusing because he needed the $$ I sent for his taxes!! On top of that, he's been deceptive and vague on what he's doing/has done (I'm still sitting on a barreled action), hasn't responded to e-mails when he said he would and he has the balls to act like it's my fault!!

I've saved all correspondence as proof that he's anything but a straight shooter. Not an out and out crook but definitely WAY less than honorable IME!!!!

Re: Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH = POS

Broz is 100% good to go. Deal with confidence!

gotbull is GTG
THUNDERBOLT68 is GTG
WHICKED is GTG

Just completed transaction(purchase) with Penta, excellent communication and fast shipping. item arrived in excellent condition exactly as represented. plus he was very patient with me while i assembled funds. A+ from me

<span style="font-size: 14pt">BIG +1</span> for Bill Stoffels. easy transaction. Great guy.
S.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">BIG +1</span> for Propulsionclimbing. Smooth transaction. Another great Hide member.
S.

Thumbs up for Anchor Station (Gordon). Purchased a knife from him. Super smooth, fast shipping and good communication. Would do business with again. Thanks Gordon.

These guys are 100% great to deal with!
Skunkworks
Shepherm
coltar1
irondude

I purchased a G34 and extras from CST and the condition of the gun and the process exceeded my expectations! I would not hesitate to trust CST in a deal!

thanks so much
Mark

NCHP is a great guy to deal with.. He sent his item out very quickly and I received it faster than I was expecting.... Very honorable man.....Deal with confidence.....SmokeRolls

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">Inline 6</span></span> is good to go.

Fast payment & excellent communication.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wjwill is gtg </div></div>

AXEMAN is good to go too.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">A+</span></span> for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #006600">ejd049</span></span>. In purchasing a set of rings from him, he was prompt in communication, very accommodating to take clear, pro quality pics showing detail of the product when requested, and fast with shipping.

Outstanding gentleman to do business with.

Jeff aka Sniper 2230 is GTG he was out of town at the time of purchase and still answered my calls and talked and i would gladly buy from again thanks Jeff!

Hemiram347...A+...good guy to deal with. good communication and product was as described. fast shipping. would do business with again