• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">
alpha6164
bigsteve
microsuck
</span></span>

All GTG!

hodds is absolutely great to deal with!!! He knows what he wants and shares my opinion on buy once, cry once. I would deal with Ken again ANYTIME!!!! This was a large $$$$ transaction that has gone off without a hitch!

Shane

Have made deals with the following:
Tigerbikes
Srt
YourMotherTrebek
JerkeeJoe

All of these guys were great to deal with.

GTG

Bearguide
JasonK (Multi dealings)
Phylodog
SFC Carpenter Jr
Lowprone
260 shooter
Captain kick-ass
Accurange
ksville
Tim Kanavel
Matgyver
IDA81
sno-man (multi dealings)
Bauer arms (multi dealings)
xtant23
Beenjammin
Mac37
Shawn B
Firefox
7mmRM
Potterman
TerryG
Paco
Hemiram347
koganinja
brand692
Orange
al redneck
cigarcop
Cinch
45badger
eagle 1
Ballistic1
aries64
Unconventional
NTHRUT
ggmanning
Gunjunkiem24
FFHogue
insayn
Bigsky23
Willsnipe
B. Melick
K_4C
Country888
Pharm762
Coyotekiller
Shoot4fun

Shane45 is great to deal with. He went out of his way to make this deal work. Bought an aiaw from him, everthing was perfect just as promised. Shane is a great guy and would deal with him anytime.

Slug (Dan) is GTG. He and I had an extended transaction on a rifle & scope package with a value well over $4k. He was hammered with extenuating circumstances, but was reliable in replies and phone calls, and placed a ton of effort into making sure what I received was actually better/more than the original description of everything I'd purchased from him. I'll be putting up pics soon to show off the work, which speaks for itself. -A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stlouistactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cigarcop is top notch, no worries +1000!!!!!!! </div></div>

I'll second that.

<span style="font-weight: bold">cigarcop is GTG</span>

keithtb1 is good to go.. Pleasure to deal with, deal with confidence........SmokeRolls

+1 USMC242

I bought a BDL bottom metal from him for an unbelievable price. Had great communication, shipped in a timely manner, and I received it promptly.

Would definitely deal with again.

Did some trading and selling with M40A3Peacekeeper and Roach-Killer....both seamless transactions.

jpretle is GTG, a great guy to deal with. Bought some dies from him, excellent condition and fast shipping!