• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

gilgamesh sent out a product better than described, faster than expected. I'd definitely recommend him for business.

Did a FTF deal with Hydro556 earlier today. Super guy and I would certainly deal with him again.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">eddief </span> </span> Great guy to deal with 100%
grin.gif

I bought a new take off Rem 700 adjustable trigger from JCH, He not only gave me a great deal but even included the shipping with it. These new Rem 700 Xmark pro triggers are far batter than the old ones, very easy to adjust without taking it apart.

Another one for T.C.
T.C. Is A++++ GTG

Great deal, great guy, great price, great service.

Thanks again.
Look forward to our next visit.

Doug S

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jerbe, Penta, & Doug S</span> are all great guys to deal with... great communication and super fast payments from all... GTG! Thanks guys for the smooth transactions. It was a pleasure to deal with you all.

Hydro556

Just received my Springfield XDm. Super fast shipping, great communications. Cant wait to shoot this thing. Buy from Hydro with confidence!

I bought a scope from Rappeller-11 and everything was great.
Excellent communication and updates, super packaging and shipping and scope exactly as described.

Rappeller-11 is Good To Go !

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">pickpick</span></span> is GTG! I sold John a pair of newly Birdsong-coated Seekins 34mm LOWS in Green-T and Black-T. John mailed me a Postal Money Order as requested very quickly. Deal with confidence.

Keith

Lucks is very Good to Go. I bought a .308 rifle/scope package from him that he claimed would do well under .5 MOA its more like .2 MOA Friggn AWSOME package thanks, Adam.

Sunnysidescott is GTG
sunnyside scott
Sold him a falcon scope, he paid fast and was easy to deal with. good transaction.

CJG

ryu_sekai is good to go, sold me .308 reloaded ammo, said it was as accurate as FGMM and I think it's even better.

bigsky23

Recently had a great transaction with a high dollar item to Slayer. (he was the buyer)

Goes to show a low post count doesn't necessarily mean anything.

And a Happy Birthday to Slayer.

beltfeed72 was good to deal with, the funds arrived on time as he said and even he even sent some secondary cash to cover the sppecial shipping he wanted

Diggler, savagestag, and Tacready are all great people to deal with, they are on my GTG list.
smile.gif

OutlawTen5 <<<< Is good to go in my book or any book for that matter! Great deal, and a super good guy, truly holds to his word.

Thanks again,
Steve

bwo6.5 is GTG! Bought a USO scope from him on the 21st and recieved it on the 24th. Talk about fast service.

Thank you, it was a real pleasure.

Skipp