• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ballistic1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SOC308 sent out my item fast and as described. Thanks. GTG+++ </div></div>

ballistic1 is GTG, sent prompt payment, great communication!

Did a trade with Adam B. and it went as smooth as you could ask for. Deal with confidence.

TYB422 is a great guy to deal with. I would have no resevations recommending him to anyone!

Did deals with the following people:

Anderhorn
Mtgoat
Scottmilk9
jones21290

Great transactions, deal with confidence

Bluejazz is GTG, sent me a high dollar item just as described
smile.gif

Just recently did a transaction w/ the following personnel and they are GTG.

-dtask
-Big Thumper

Both transactions went very smooth w/ fast shipping, fast payment and good communication. Given the chance I would do business w/ them again. Thanks guys! Enjoy.

Bought a rifle from Cross C. Everything was perfect- helpful guy, fast shipping, and service after the sale...100% gtg.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sig22940</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JelloStorm GTG...bought some bullets from me....paid quickly...very smooth </div></div>

+1 for sig22940 also!

Thanks man!