• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

JCH in OKC is very Good To Go. Item exactly as described, bullet proof packaging, shipped very quickly. I couldnt have imagined it any smoother.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AKA-Spook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JCH in OKC is very Good To Go. Item exactly as described, bullet proof packaging, shipped very quickly. I couldnt have imagined it any smoother.</div></div>

ditto for AKA-Spook, he pays quick and leaves great communication...

Whiskey Tango is good to go! Just completed a transaction w/ him. Fast payment and good communication. Deal w/ confidence. Thanks again Whiskey Tango.

SNAFUBAR is GTG and a little bit better shot than me.
AJBrown is also GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Thumper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aries64 is good to go. Item arrived exactly as described and was packed very well. </div></div>
Thanks Big Thumper - right back at ya! Folks, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Big Thumper</span></span> is GTG! Payment was sent very quickly, great communication thoughout and smooth deal. Deal in confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">Controller </span></span>is an excellent buyer... deal with confidence.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Aries64 </span></span>is an awesome seller... fast shipping, great packaging, & exceptional communication.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">brand692</span> is GTG and an excellent guy to deal with. Fast shipping! Super transaction, deal with confidence.

Pinmaster has the fastest payment humanly possible, literally. Money orders for a high dollar USO from TN to IA in less than 24 hours from when he said he would buy it.

Can't beat that!

Thanks Pinmaster. Enjoy the scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Aries64 </span></span>is an awesome seller... fast shipping, great packaging, & exceptional communication.</span> </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Tigerbikes</span></span> is GTG! This was the second deal I've done with Jeff and like the last deal it went smooth as warm butter. Super fast payment and great communication. Deal with Tigerbikes in confidence.

Keith

My GTG buyers/sellers list: Tribe, dontstrokeme, F9 WINE, kk2727, MWDG3, 7.62willdo, Kelvrick, dtask, uawman, offroadr1, seven mm, Gun Oil, Bill Stoffels, 240b, gmac, RAD custom, Liberty Optics, Kombar, Bret,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Plus LWILLIAMS and MWDG3! Many thanks to you both!</span></span>

War-Dog-Nemo is GTG! I bought a McMillan A5 new in the box and it was shipped out fast. Brian, thanks again!
smile.gif

im starting a g2g list as many of you already have so here it is so far:

GO-FASTER
AXEMAN
GoughIsland
Brut4c
Dtask
Jerseymike
raines
Banshee sws
Tigerbikes
Goldie
Brokes22
VSP968
S&J Refinishing
BAMCIS
Mudcat-NC
TBurkes
RWS
sgtlmj
Alex Nenadic
JYD
Grand
tuna921

i think thats about it for now. and i might of forgoten one or two people

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 700P300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">War-Dog-Nemo is GTG! I bought a McMillan A5 new in the box and it was shipped out fast. Brian, thanks again!
smile.gif

</div></div>

Likewise to 700P300! 100% GTG. Deal with much confidence! Smooth as glass transaction.

I had easy dealings with both of these guys.

Both are GTG:
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #009900">rocdoc</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #009900">270grdeerround</span></span>

DesertMonkey -- +1

He's good to deal with.

He posts accurate descriptions.

He does exactly what he says he will do.

Velcroflyer is GTG! Just had a high dollar scope swap with him, and he had very good comms, rapid shipping, was honest, and patient. Would definately deal again.

I just want to thank all of you that have showed your support. Everyone below is good to go in my book.

cbosshog79
BoRepeater
6BR_Sniper
Kombar
JNG
seaaggie
TexasVet
AKAce
Old Coach
CAT5
badshooter
blklabs
barnes12
gugubica
1stIDvet
Deadeye351
jakermeister
tuna921
bohem
srv656s
utahstroke
chaos5567

tacticalrifleman is GTG. Did a scope trade and everything went perfect. Deal with confidence.

Badbowtie03 and freerunner are both GTG. Great guys to deal with and super fast payment! Do not hesitate to deal with.

Thanks for your purchases, guys.

Chad