• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

I just made a purchase with noeesp, product was just as described and sent out quickly; I would definitely do business with him again.

Emanp excellent transaction. Fast shipping and communication was excellent. Thanks.

@ddavis52 is a great seller. went out of his way on his own dime with out me even asking to avoid a shipping company that I had issues with! Awesome fellow!!!

EWS6 is GTG. Smooth transaction on a big ticket item. No drama. Thanks bro.

I had the pleasure of meeting brutus895 in person this morning. Anyone considering a deal with him should deal in confidence. He’s one of the good ones here on the Hide.

Stompbox is good to go. Great comms, super fast payment. Seems like a good dude.

@Aries64 ... GTG
Great to deal with. Gives an honest, fair deal and ensures you know when things ship, when to expect them, etc. Packing is great and damage is not a concern.

I'll deal with Keith any day for any thing.

Gaspasser is GTG. bought a high end shotgun and it was exactly as described

RE: Good Guy List

@LanceDarkhorse

Great transaction and the rifle was much better than I had expected. Many upgrades that weren't mentioned in the post. I couldn't have built this for twice the price.

Great communication. Great guy. Highly recommended.

Looking forward to shooting a match together one day!

big67 is GTG.​

Bought some 6.5 ammo.
Shipped same day, sent tracking with Photos, maintained good communication throughout, and checked in to confirm receipt of goods once UPS showed delivery.