• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

I want to add SouthFork to the good guys list . been looking for ARC components . he picked some up for me out of state .

TSpork is GTG
Good communications and fast shipping. Thanx Kevin.

Jeff

@Tigerbikes is GTG. Pleasure to speak with, scope was exactly as described and packaged extremely well. Buy with confidence.

@CleanColdBore is GTG as a seller. Comm was good, shipped expeditiously, item arrives in good shape and S described.

Total no-drama transaction....just like we all want.

@Sprayed99

Can't recommend highly enough.... awesome comms, detailed description of item for sale, awesome packing and fast shipping. Also a great guy to chat with... thanks again my friend!

Reactions: Sprayed99
@Dredro gtg! Scope showed up fast, very well packed and shipped to ensure piece of mind with both parties!

@Tackman11 Bought an AIAX from him. He sent pics of the individual parts of the gun as he wrapped them up heavily to protect them from the shipping goons. Everything was as described and hope to do more deals in the future. Good guy 100%

Reactions: Tackman11
Richc211 is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping, stock was better than described.

@bigfoot750 - awesome to deal with on this barreled action. Super fast shipping to my FFL and everything packed nicely/as described. Also found there was a missing pin for the lug and had those shipped direct from origin to my place.​

Thank you again man!

@loveha

Prompt with responding to messages. Shipped quickly and very accomodating with special shipping requests/needs. Overall a very positive purchasing experience. GTG.