• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Guys With Guns

Camera was both off and blocked. Im just “listening” to them explain stuff.
but bumped the spacebar and accidentally took the mute off.

I use 2 quite large screens and a docking station for my laptop. And a USB webcam for when I actually need people to see what I am doing.
usually blocked though.

I can send you a personal invite to my next “pink kicks and camo” firearm related web cam show.
🤣🤣🤣
I do those on my own time, not for work though, so no white nurse hat or stethoscope....
1613679855678.png

If you're not gonna dress like this, I'm afraid I'm just not interested......

I peeled the “Intel inside” sticker off the handrest of my laptop and reattached it over the camera lens and just tell everyone my camera is broken......Has worked Like a champ for about three years. It Drives one of my customers nuts. He’s ex Google and is exactly the the type of person that I DONT want to share personal info with.
A piece of black electrical tape works great and is unnoticeable without a close inspection.

In and out is that place with the 2 for a dollar apple pies right?

It has morphed.

The group still does a lot of stuff. Mostly privately.
Note the fundraiser for Bo Galloway this summer for public work.

I would say that if you found a good place you felt your money was going to be used justly, then post it up somewhere.
Here or its own thread in the Pit. I would say its own thread.
Lots of very generous folks here on the Hide.
And they want to be sure their $$ is going to those in need vs BS not uncommon to situations such as this.

Lots of very generous folks here on the Hide.
And they want to be sure their $$ is going to those in need vs BS not uncommon to situations such as this.
Yup, that's why I was ringing that bell here. Best buncha folks I've never met, right here.

Better than most I've met, come to think of it 😉

Last edited: