• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good lefty trigger???

JC Steel

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2008
Washington State
I am looking for a decent trigger and was wondering if it makes a difference the I have left handed guns. Are the triggers RH or LH? I want a jewell, timney, or something like that. Thanks for the help.

-Jake

Re: Good lefty trigger???

Left handed triggers and left handed cigarettes go together like peas and carrots.

They are sold in the same aisle as left handed monkey wrenches

Whatever trigger you order, just make sure that the item number ends in an "L", that way you know your ordering the right part.

example.... Item #12345-L

Hope this helped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever trigger you order, just make sure that the item number ends in an "L", that way you know your ordering the right part.

example.... Item #12345-L

Hope this helped</div></div>

But he doesn't want the RIGHT part... he wants the LEFT part!

Dude, there is no difference...but I did find this if you are looking for a trigger for a lefty Remington trigger. Only reason lefty is relevant on a Rem is the saftey being built into the trigger.

WHY is it so hard to give a straight answer here? The triggers are the same except for the safety. If you want one without the safety, Timney and Rifle Basix are available. Jewell has a left-hand trigger with the safety on the left side. This guy has'em at a great price."GREAT SCOTT" shooters products
Larry D. Scott
142 Boyds Landing
Cadiz, Ky. 42211

270-924-5290
[email protected]

I am leaning towards a Timney trigger. Is there a specific model I should be looking at if I want a 1.5 LB pull??? It says the timney triggers are for RH only. Should I ignore this and i buy it???

I am going to get the nickel plaste lefty trigger from timney.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you check the Leftorium? </div></div>

I was going to say. Call Ned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am leaning towards a Timney trigger. Is there a specific model I should be looking at if I want a 1.5 LB pull??? It says the timney triggers are for RH only. Should I ignore this and i buy it??? </div></div>

I'm not sure what model mine is, you should call them and ask which work for Lefties. and yes, it holds a very crisp 1.5 lb pull!

i found a stock pile of left safety old remington triggers. snagged one.