• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good vendor for DD ARs?

Mjolnir23

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2012
I remember seeing a guy that had good deals in the classified section, but I think he is out of business now or his website is down anyways. Anyone know of any reasonable priced/good places to order from?

Rangerwalker71 is a hide vendor and deals in a lot of Daniel Defense rifles...I was at his shop today, picking up my DDSBR in 300blk.

His name is Steve Walker, his company is Colonial Armory and his phone number is 816-718-9489. If you end up buying a rifle from him, tell him that he owes me some beer now.

Rangerwalker71 is a hide vendor and deals in a lot of Daniel Defense rifles...I was at his shop today, picking up my DDSBR in 300blk.

His name is Steve Walker, his company is Colonial Armory and his phone number is 816-718-9489.

+1

He's good to go.

--Daniel

His site was the one I was thinking of but when I checked the other day it was down. Just checked and its back up now, either way appreciate the information fellas.

Frazier's tactical firearms in cartersville ga they are factory direct.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I know several dealers have been having sales lately so there have been good deals around. Not that I could actually take advantage of any of them ...

Primary Arms has $400 off on all in stock DD complete rifles now with the code DD400

I believe Rainier Arms and Rifle Gear also had sales recently but they may have ended.