• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Gorilla vs Brown bear

Grizz vs hippo would be awesome
You think so? Idk about that, hippos tto big for the grizzly, and too much advantage in water.

I wish they had film in the Roman days, that Lion vs Tiger cage fight vid from 1933 is the closest Ive found to some Coliseum type shit(for animals, Brazilian jail footage for humans)

Grizz vs hippo would be awesome
1593475709732.jpeg

You think so? Idk about that, hippos tto big for the grizzly, and too much advantage in water.

I wish they had film in the Roman days, that Lion vs Tiger cage fight vid from 1933 is the closest Ive found to some Coliseum type shit(for animals, Brazilian jail footage for humans)
1593475740608.jpeg

Mighty Joe Young beat hell out of a number of Lions in that night club scene.
I’ve seen a feisty badger back down an inquisitive black bear. Lots of hissing, bristling and snarls, then one hell of a bite right on the tip of the nose. The bear slung his head and launched the badger about 20 feet. The bear sat back, dabbing at his ruined nose , streaming blood, while the badger hustled back to defend her burrow, where I am sure she had kits. The bear turned and scooted away while the badger huffed and bristled and stamped forepaws.

Mighty Joe Young beat hell out of a number of Lions in that night club scene.
I’ve seen a feisty badger back down an inquisitive black bear. Lots of hissing, bristling and snarls, then one hell of a bite right on the tip of the nose. The bear slung his head and launched the badger about 20 feet. The bear sat back, dabbing at his ruined nose , streaming blood, while the badger hustled back to defend her burrow, where I am sure she had kits. The bear turned and scooted away while the badger huffed and bristled and stamped forepaws.
1593694027071.jpeg

We were building a new exhibit at the Cleveland zoo back in around 1990.
We had to work nights so we wouldn't disturb the daily activities of the zoo.
Over time I became freinds with a lot of the staff.
All of them when asked - of all the animals here which ones do you fear most.

9 out of 10 said the Silverback, odd answer considering that they have Polar bears on exhibit.

They had an incident where one of the summer interns didn't follow proper procedures and one got loose.

The gorilla kicked a reinforced man door out of a poured concrete wall and threw it like a frisbee after he folded it in half.

During the whole ordeal the gorilla wasn't pissed off, no he was having fun,actually playing.
The problem began when he took off and entered the park.
The staff had made short work of hunting him down and sedating him, which in of itself creates a whole new set of dangerous conditions for the animal.

I think it would be a tough call about bear- vs- gorilla, I sure as hell wouldn't discount the Silverback.
You want to talk about one mean SOB, look at a Hippopotamus

We were building a new exhibit at the Cleveland zoo back in around 1990.
We had to work nights so we wouldn't disturb the daily activities of the zoo.
Over time I became freinds with a lot of the staff.
All of them when asked - of all the animals here which ones do you fear most.

9 out of 10 said the Silverback, odd answer considering that they have Polar bears on exhibit.

They had an incident where one of the summer interns didn't follow proper procedures and one got loose.

The gorilla kicked a reinforced man door out of a poured concrete wall and threw it like a frisbee after he folded it in half.

During the whole ordeal the gorilla wasn't pissed off, no he was having fun,actually playing.
The problem began when he took off and entered the park.
The staff had made short work of hunting him down and sedating him, which in of itself creates a whole new set of dangerous conditions for the animal.

I think it would be a tough call about bear- vs- gorilla, I sure as hell wouldn't discount the Silverback.
You want to talk about one mean SOB, look at a Hippopotamus
This thread needs a dart in the ass...sedation: a great thing when it goes full retard