• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got stock back from CDI, just sharing a pic!

KPK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Oklahoma
Just sharing a pic of my rifle. It's a factory 7mm SAUM Sendero in a MCM stock with CDI bottom metal. The mag is a 300 WSM mag, but works great with 7mm SAUM. I thought you had to do some mods to the feed part of the receiver with these long mags, but it works fine w/o. Can these longer mags work ok with long seated 308 as well in a standard 700 action?

What do you think? Run of the mill rifle!

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Re: Got stock back from CDI, just sharing a pic!

Thanks LRD, it turned out pretty good. The bottom metal is excellent! Now just need to shoot it!

Looks good. I'm in the process of putting together a 7mmRM on a Savage action. Prob go with the same DBM unless I go with the XLR chassis. Go out and shoot it in the 2nd damn blizzard Wednesday!

Looks good man! Glad to hear you are pleased with CDI. I have my HS Precision there now. Can't wait to get it back!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good. I'm in the process of putting together a 7mmRM on a Savage action. Prob go with the same DBM unless I go with the XLR chassis. Go out and shoot it in the 2nd damn blizzard Wednesday! </div></div>

No doubt man this weather is starting to suck....It'll be 100 degrees next week probably, lol. I like the snow, but damn the wind!
I think you would like this DBM setup. It works great and only took Jeff about 2 days to have is shipped back my way. Less than a week turn around. Not bad for $60.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Whoshotya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good man! Glad to hear you are pleased with CDI. I have my HS Precision there now. Can't wait to get it back!! </div></div>

I bet you'll get it pretty quick! You'll love it.

Jeff does good work and his turn around time is excellent. I sent him a Choate tac stock to inlet and when I got it back the inletting had cut thru the aluminum bedding block, Jeff had me send him back the stock so he could figure out what went wrong then he replaced the stock that same week with an identical one inletted with what he learned from the first stock. Not only did he replace the stock without question he went out of his way to learn from the first one and judging by the second one he was paying attention. Phenominal customer service and a good guy to talk to on the phone.

Looking good!I luv my CDI bottom metal and you will too;)Goodshootin'

~R

Nice rig... Waiting on the 'smith to get my CDI DBM put on my FN SPR..

Thanks for the comments guys! The looks of the rifle turned out great, just need to get out and shoot it.

I'd like to this weekend...if we don't have a foot of snow...