• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Got to say,... " Phoenix Jr. IR "

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Got to say that they are a handy little tools to pack with you .
    It worked GREAT last night . I marked the trail head where I went-in on a little hike threw Dark woods after some coyote last night . Had to go threw the woods to pop-out on the other side on some meadows to setup on some coyotes . Those woods are real dark with no ambient light what so ever making its way in .
    Popped the battery in it & I just place it in crotch of tree limb about 5-feet off the ground .That little thing worked like a charm to help guide me back to the right spot once I started getting nearer to my placement spot . The little shit is BRIGHT . I been packing this one for about 1.5 years in field pack & it's so tiny I almost forgot I had it to use last night .

keep abut 10 on me and while im out in the woods at night I drop them to mark my path. Great little device.

I use Guardians in similar fashion; handy little bits to have with one out at night.