• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Government using DOJ to Combat Parents

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    The government will teach your child CRT with a mask on and if you threaten any school board member you will be jailed.The threats are across the Nation this should be a wake up call that the parents are upset with the governments brain washing plans . This is the time for private schools to spring up in the market place so the people can take their tax dollars for schooling out of the public school system and use them else where. We must rethink taxes since the government is now using our money against us, our money is fueling their power.

We plan on fucking these children's minds up and we want protection while doing it from their fucked up parents. Will the FBI Agents be attending for back to school night when things should get interesting .......

Even if you pull your kids out of public school, the shitty school still gets your property tax dollars. I'm not sure if any state or federal funding is based on enrollment, but obtaining funding from property taxes is absurd; school sets their budget, the tax jurisdiction (County where I'm from) appropriates the taxes, if appropriations exceed expected revenues, increase taxes.

qPwHotHQ.jpeg

The government will teach your child CRT with a mask on and if you threaten any school board member you will be jailed.The threats are across the Nation this should be a wake up call that the parents are upset with the governments brain washing plans . This is the time for private schools to spring up in the market place so the people can take their tax dollars for schooling out of the public school system and use them else where. We must rethink taxes since the government is now using our money against us, our money is fueling their power.

If people are threatening teachers then they should be put in jail. An argument can easily be made against masks, CRT, mandatory vaccines without issuing a threat. An argument without a threat actually does more for the cause than issuing a threat which immediately terminates debate.

Whether or not they lie about the threats to punish the non-sheep is a different story. I can most definitely see a created crisis in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
    Even if you pull your kids out of public school, the shitty school still gets your property tax dollars. I'm not sure if any state or federal funding is based on enrollment, but obtaining funding from property taxes is absurd; school sets their budget, the tax jurisdiction (County where I'm from) appropriates the taxes, if appropriations exceed expected revenues, increase taxes.
    Most funding is kind of based on enrollment. They use the attendance count of one day per year. Everybody pulls their kids before or on the day they do their student count for funding and their funding gets cut. Everybody pulls their kids and the school's funding gets cut.

Less=Less money

If people do that in mass, we will probably see a government "bailout" of schools. I mean the fed is already bailing out Cali teachers who haven't been back to work in almost 2 years now. We on the other hand have been back in school like regular since the beginning of last school year.

Reactions: deersniper
    If people are threatening teachers then they should be put in jail. An argument can easily be made against masks, CRT, mandatory vaccines without issuing a threat. An argument without a threat actually does more for the cause than issuing a threat which immediately terminates debate.

Whether or not they lie about the threats to punish the non-sheep is a different story. I can most definitely see a created crisis in the not too distant future.
    These threats are coming because they are loosing the debates, the majority of parents don't want them doing this stuff, but they are are still doing it anyway. Arguing with these people is like arguing with Freedo, no matter how many times you prove them wrong. They will be back saying the same false bullshit again in 5 minutes.

For example, it has been well known since not long after 1918, that a cotton mask could not catch a virus. I literally read an article this year, that said masks stopped the flu and caused the extinction of some flu viruses, and thats why we only had 1200 cases of flu last year. Someone was talking to me about the article one day. They said, "isn't it amazing what masks have done." I said, "Oh man, its too bad they didn't have masks during the 1918 pandemic." They were like, "oh but they did." And I was like, "how'd that work out for them?"

So is the DOJ going to target all of the inner-city thugs and their parents that are an actual threat to teachers safety?

Or would that be racist?

These threats are coming because they are loosing the debates, the majority of parents don't want them doing this stuff, but they are are still doing it anyway. Arguing with these people is like arguing with Freedo, no matter how many times you prove them wrong. They will be back saying the same false bullshit again in 5 minutes.

For example, it has been well known since not long after 1918, that a cotton mask could not catch a virus. I literally read an article this year, that said masks stopped the flu and caused the extinction of some flu viruses, and thats why we only had 1200 cases of flu last year. Someone was talking to me about the article one day. They said, "isn't it amazing what masks have done." I said, "Oh man, its too bad they didn't have masks during the 1918 pandemic." They were like, "oh but they did." And I was like, "how'd that work out for them?"

You're not wrong but you can't threaten an individual. If someone were to threaten me I would laugh at them. If it were someone else they may take it as an actual threat and it could infringe on their rights.

This is obviously disregarding the evil bullshit they (School Board, libtard teachers) are spewing, again we do not disagree with that aspect.

The school mask situation has become straight up comedy in my area.

1. Tri County Health decides it really wants to put muzzles on every kid down to 2 years old
    2. TCH sends out super biased survey to every parent asking whether they want to mask everyone, mask 2-11, or don't support masks in any way in schools (there was no option to just say "let the fucking parents and kids choose what they want to do")
    3. Survey results overwhelmingly (70%+ even in the bluest of the 3 counties) still choose don't support masks in any way in schools)
    4. TCH of course immediately implements masks for all kids in school completely counter to parents wishes
    5. Douglas county commissioners immediately opt out of it
    6. Douglas county SCHOOL DISTRICT immediately opts back into it
    7. School district meeting occurs, featuring "lively" opposition from parents...
    8. Douglas county commissioners immediately announced leaving TCH and forming independent Douglas county health department
    9. TCH passes some bullshit that you can no longer opt out of any of their "mandates" (just for grins I guess)
    10. Cue student walk out protests, increasingly militant enforcement by schools, absolutely ridiculous emails from the dickless faggot superintendent of DCSD, etc. etc.
    11. Douglas county forms new health department, immediately make masks optional
    12. DCSD immediately says they still answer to TCH or some made up shit about how they have to have masks or they HAVE to quarantine every kid that gets "exposed" (I literally get emails weekly, no joke, "informing" me that my daughter was exposed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday...K...). Because they couldn't possibly just, you know, NOT do this shit anymore.
    I mean it's just SUCH a shocking outcome that parents have just fucking had it with this bullshit. Public schools basically think they own your fucking kids now and you have no say in their life.

I'm debating my next steps but I'm pretty sure it's going to involve private school if I can find one that is acting less retardedly than what I've seen this last year.

EDIT: Forgot #13, just got it today...very concerned sounding email about TikTok challenges where kids are tearing up bathrooms, flipping off main office, showing their dicks in the halls, slapping staff, etc...saying they are going to charge kids with criminal offenses for all this. I read it and my only thought was guess the kids are pretty sick of this shit too.

Last edited:
    I'm glad this country wasn't this WOKE years ago. I'd be in prison for sure. I went up against the school board on many subjects. I lost most, but won a few.

I couldn't imagine what they would think of me today.

@rhlarsen - in Jeffco, the health dept is doing drop in inspections on private schools to check for mask compliance.

So, the schools tell them hold on and wait for admin. All kids mask up, they get to to come in.

These fools think they can just come in and "demand papers" any time.

Find a Christian school. Then you have a darn good idea of what is being taught about gender, sex, real history vs made up, etc.

It isn't free speech that is getting the DOJ/FBI it is when those parents who object to CRT begin threatening school board members.

The bigger problem that I see is the inconsistent manner in which the FBI/DOJ is enforcing laws about domestic terrorism. If they applied the same aggressive enforcement to the actions of BLM and ANTIFA, there wouldn't be a problem from most folks.

However, when the government chooses sides and begins to decide which groups actions will be targeted, and which will be ignored that the government becomes nothing less than enforcement thugs for the political party that is using them.

If the FBI/DOJ want to have any sort of credibility or be seen as something other than enforcement thugs or goons for only one political party, they need to apply the laws equally to ALL groups using intimidation, violence, or threats against other people, or groups that have differing views. Currently, BLM and ANTIFA have a long record of using both violence, threats, and intimidation against those who speak out against them, but they aren't prosecuted for that behavior.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
    Where are the videos of school board members being threatened?

At what point of these pukes lying to our kids and wasting our tax dollars is it enough and time to get serious???
    Some are pushing that pedophelia is normal.
    Others that every girl should get an abortion.
    That guy on video in CA (fired now) that he pushes a communist agenda trying to radicalize kids.

Where are the videos of school board members being threatened?

At what point of these pukes lying to our kids and wasting our tax dollars is it enough and time to get serious???
    Some are pushing that pedophelia is normal.
    Others that every girl should get an abortion.
    That guy on video in CA (fired now) that he pushes a communist agenda trying to radicalize kids.
    Same shit as usual.
    Have a letter issued to a board memeber from a GN, drag scandalous letter to
    Doe dick judge and creat a moral imperative.
    Kinda like the black lady putting kkk letters in black folks mail boxes.

R

Parents want their children educated the way they see fit and the school boards say no you have no say it what we teach your children. Well when school boards reject the requests of the parents and you purposely fuck with a man's children then you have enter the reality zone of basic human nature. They were given the option of common sense but they ignored it because of their political views, what ever actions the parents take I can see the justification.

That’s the fbi’s problem.. their name.. it doesn’t really roll off the tongue like ss did. There uniforms don’t stand out enough yet either They need something that shows the carnage they are capable of.. maybe like a picture of David chimpman holding a rifle while standing next to a skull on the front of all their uniforms?

Yup fbi must find that rouge parent that has the audacity to decide to raise the kids God gave them simply as God wills them.

My public schools were in some bad parts of Houston. I learned some valuable lessons there.

I realize now why I survived all that young and stupid shit now.

Funny thing about the fed talking about citizen arrest up there is I have authority to citizen arrest anyone I reasonably believe has committed a crime.. do you know how many crimes I can find enforcers doing if I simply look???

History is repeating itself.

Hitler quote:

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”​

This cancer that has been thrusted onto our children is of the most deadly to the Republic. To infect the young so they are crippled for life is why this is the most important fight in our history. To seed the next generation with communism and hatred will bring down once and for all a great Nation .

Don't be fooled by the whole "well parents shouldn't threaten anyone" bullshit. That's a head fake deflecting from the real issue. A parent making a threat isn't the issue here. The issue is, that is between the parent, the school board member, and LOCAL law enforcement. There is zero reason for the FBI to involve itself in a situation involving a parent threatening a school board member. To do so is a significant abuse of their authority.

Is the FBI going to investigate every drunken bar fight now too?

This crap is not worth the insanity that it creates. It's as if the most important part of this "crisis" is that it gets recorded and can be replayed to flame on social media. The parents are more influential in the development of a child than the school curriculum. Is there communist chemistry, physics, study hall, phys-ed? Students are doomed if they can't handle being exposed to alternative perspectives in literature and history for a few hours a week. Nobody says they have to believe any of it. They can deny physics if they choose. Kids will be fine if the parents did their job in the formative years. They never should enroll the kids if parents want to completely control and determine their exposure.

This is pretty dumb. Never get between a Mother and her cubs.
    Yea, my wife is pretty demure most of the time, but she will be asking me to get her a full battle load out if this gets any traction. Momma bear don't play

This crap is not worth the insanity that it creates. It's as if the most important part of this "crisis" is that it gets recorded and can be replayed to flame on social media. The parents are more influential in the development of a child than the school curriculum. Is there communist chemistry, physics, study hall, phys-ed? Students are doomed if they can't handle being exposed to alternative perspectives in literature and history for a few hours a week. Nobody says they have to believe any of it. They can deny physics if they choose. Kids will be fine if the parents did their job in the formative years. They never should enroll the kids if parents want to completely control and determine their exposure.
    Spoken like someone who doesn’t have any…

Why hello ShariaBlue or GlowBigger

038C3E86-9042-4015-96BC-9152789088EB.jpeg

Both adolescent psychology and sociology disagree with what you posted.

Its not my children that I worry about being exposed to the bullshit because they understood what it was about from being raised in a patriotic manner. I worried about the other children who have weak minds and were never taught at home what America is all about. So this brainwashing of the weak minded only spreads the rate of infection across the Nation that opposes American values, if your don't treat the cancer you can't survive the disease.

You've been around 3 years and you have 3 posts. Not exactly a contributing member of the Hide until someone hits a cord. Go back to hibernation, we'll see you in November of 2024. I'm sure you'll have something to say then.

Reactions: deersniper
    Glad to see parents are finally awake and acting . This crap with schools brainwashing kids has been festering for years .
    How did ANTIFA and BLM get so many brown shirts ? Through public school brainwashing and commie teachers grooming
    kids to be good little woke political street agents .
    The FBI getting sicced on parents will be another awaking for many parents and their family and friends .
    Eventually we will all be criminals according to the political class and the laws they pass .
    The FBI doesn't track or consider ANTIFA a organized group or domestic terrorist group .
    Always remember the killing of Jews and other undesirables was all legally done by the German government .

Terribly sorry for advocating measured forethought and personal responsibility.