• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Governor Idiot (Inslee) Bans gatherings of more than 250 people

Not sure if this is beneficial or not. This guy is such a fucktard that I believe nothing that comes out of his mouth (plus I was coming off anesthesia in the recovery room when I saw the news blurb- so my mental state may have been more abnormal than usual.
National INstitute of health doctor states COVID 19 10x more deadly than the common flu. More guns, more ammo? No fans at NCAA tournament. batshit crazy. Who's got the latest facts/figures?
Are you old enough to remember/suffer through "Mike Lowry" ?

Now there was the king of fuktards.......

Reactions: DIBBS
Used to be F.X. McRory's. Was always easier to get a pickup at their sister bar, Jakes up on Queen Anne. Ahhhh..........the late '70's ;)

Yepper. Used to hang out there when I was in Dry Dock at PSNS in 83. Few guys I went to school with in Clallam Bay lived/worked over there then. GREAT time.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Nope.....my bar is way cooler, with lots of peanut shells on the floor. If you or any other local hide guys are up this way, stop on in and I’ll get your first round.....if I’m working that day.

I'll PM you to make CERTAIN you're gonna be there when we roll in. ;) (y) ?

Fighting pandemics is one of the few places that government should and does have a lot of authority.

But first, it has to be a pandemic. Swine Flu was a real “pandemic”. But it wasnt treated with the same hysteria because Obama was president. Also need to be careful when using the term, pandemic.
Coronavirus is not new. This is ALL political bullshit.

Attachments

• A0C011F9-9420-43A3-A921-BC9A9ED502AB.jpeg
    A0C011F9-9420-43A3-A921-BC9A9ED502AB.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 35
But first, it has to be a pandemic. Swine Flu was a real “pandemic”. But it wasnt treated with the same hysteria because Obama was president. Also need to be careful when using the term, pandemic.
Coronavirus is not new. This is ALL political bullshit.
Actually THIS Coronavirus Novel Coronavirus, (SARS2) is new. You are correct “Coronaviruses” themselves are not new. If memory serves, there are now 7 known Coronaviruses.
The term pandemic is one that is “controlled” by the World Health Organization. I believe the WHO has labeled Novel Cornavirus a pandemic within the last few days.
IMO the single biggest problem is the dessemination of incorrect info. it breads mistrust, fear and hysteria.

Last edited:
Actually THIS Coronavirus Novel Coronavirus, (SARS2) is new. You are correct “Coronaviruses” themselves are not new. If memory serves, there are now 7 known Coronaviruses.
The term pandemic is one that is “controlled” by the World Health Organization. I believe the WHO has labeled Novel Cornavirus a pandemic within the last few days.
IMO the single biggest problem is the dessemination of incorrect info. it breads mistrust, fear and hysteria.

Not only that, but the way the MSM is reporting on it.

“The Corona virus can live on surfaces for up to THREE DAYS! And can be transmitted from person to person as easily as BREATHING AIR! And there is NO CURE!” -MSM

Ok, so same thing as the common cold. Theyre creating a hysteria on purpose.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Not only that, but the way the MSM is reporting on it.

“The Corona virus can live on surfaces for up to THREE DAYS! And can be transmitted from person to person as easily as BREATHING AIR! And there is NO CURE!” -MSM

Ok, so same thing as the common cold. Theyre creating a hysteria on purpose.
10-20x the fatality rate as the flu. 10x the hospitalization rate. Not the same thing as either the cold or the flu.

edit: Just to be clear, there is no contradiction between the above statements, and the facts that most cases will be mild, and the vast majority of people who contract COVID-19 will survive. That is all true. If the case fatality rate is 1% then yes 99% will survive. And I’m not sure what hoarding toilet paper is going to help with. But the most reasonable projections still show about 1.5 million Americans will die from this. That’s pretty huge. The strain on the economy and healthcare system from the 10% of cases who will be critically ill, will be huge—even though most of them will survive.

And unlike the news coverage about 9/11, this is an issue that will directly affect most Americans, and that we can do something about. If we slow the spread, we reduce the likelihood the healthcare system will be overwhelmed, which would lead to more deaths. That is what is meant by flattening the curve.

BC9D2573-7E0E-4E1C-B484-ED3F3B32A9DD.jpeg

Last edited:
10-20x the fatality rate as the flu. 10x the hospitalization rate. Not the same thing as either the cold or the flu.

edit: Just to be clear, there is no contradiction between the above statements, and the facts that most cases will be mild, and the vast majority of people who contract COVID-19 will survive. That is all true. If the case fatality rate is 1% then yes 99% will survive. And I’m not sure what hoarding toilet paper is going to help with. But the most reasonable projections still show about 1.5 million Americans will die from this. That’s pretty huge. The strain on the economy and healthcare system from the 10% of cases who will be critically ill, will be huge—even though most of them will survive.

And unlike the news coverage about 9/11, this is an issue that will directly affect most Americans, and that we can do something about. If we slow the spread, we reduce the likelihood the healthcare system will be overwhelmed, which would lead to more deaths. That is what is meant by flattening the curve.

View attachment 7272144

10-20x fatality rate than the flu? I call fear mongering bullshit. So its 10-20x WORSE than the flu. IF its that bad, itll bring the entire world economy to a stand still.

Has anybody noticed the convenient timing of this coming out of China? Right when the protests were entering high gear against their gov, China says...”Stay home! Bad virus! Youre gonna die!” Doesnt take a genius to connect the dots there.

10-20x fatality rate than the flu? I call fear mongering bullshit.
Can you be more specific, and perhaps cite peer reviewed data? Because all the available data says the case fatality rate is at least ten times that of the flu.

Flu: 0.1% CFR
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

COVID-19: 1-3.4%
WHO (3.4%) https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0306-sitrep-46-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=96b04adf_2
China (2.3%) https://jamanetwork.com/journals/ja...ccessKey=bdcca6fa-a48c-4028-8406-7f3d04a3e932
Best case scenario adjusting for under testing (1.2%) https://cmmid.github.io/topics/covid19/severity/diamond_cruise_cfr_estimates.html

https://theweek.com/speedreads/9014...sonal-flu-trumps-task-force-immunologist-says

I can select 100 people to be infected with the flu and get it up to a 100% fatality rate. Wasnt like 10 of the current 40 deaths in the US at 1 nursing home?

I can select 100 people to be infected with the flu and get it up to a 100% fatality rate. Wasnt like 10 of the current 40 deaths in the US at 1 nursing home?
Well at the moment there have been 31 deaths in Washington. There are patients admitted to hospitals from at least 11 nursing homes, and it is estimated that they probably have somewhere around 8-16,000 total cases, but there is no data because of the lack of testing.

all we can hpe for is it moves on down the coast to the two states below to help cleanse their pop. out and make room for new sucking the system dry fucks they bring in

Back to the original issue. There is a free Corona virus test available you can do at home. [ saw this else where on the web ] Just send a fecal sample to Jay Inslee at the Governor's mansion. If every one in Washington does this, we may get the results we want in our state.

Reactions: el-wood
If I were you guys, I's just drop a full brown bag of the sample there at the house, maybe even set on fire to get his attention

Maryland has shut down schools until after Easter, everything with 250 people or more is also shut down. HOWEVER church services with under 250 people can continue to occur.

Isn't the biggest demographic who are dying from the virus those who are elderly or compromised systems? Wouldn't that be about 80% of those who attend church? Most churches do not have 250 congregates. Talk about human petri dishes.

The left wants/needs fear and mistrust and hysteria, so they can blame the President.

Reactions: 308220
well the government banned the production , sales and the consuming of alcohol during prohibition and those that wanted a drink still got one . You could still meet if you want to and are willing to accept the risk . I know I am still going to the range but there is nowhere near than many people there , and church services can be held outside or in your own back yard if you wanted to do that god will still love you even if your not in a church if that helps I don't know . I do wish everyone and your families the best of luck . It's up to you what you do while your alive life is very short anyway regardless of what disease or catastrophe could happen . I look at it all like its god giving another chance to find out what is really important whether it be being with family , spending time with loved ones , what ever floats you boat the most . but always remember