• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grand Theft Auto has nothing like this real life stuff!

I like how 8:45 in they catch back up with that Challenger with green neon under it.

Unreal chase in my home state of FL. Moral of the story? When it comes to FHP troopers FAFO :LOL:

The video runs 15 minutes!!! Don't miss the rap sheet at the end....
When it comes to vehicle pursuit, NOBODY holds a candle to the Arkansas State Police. They are Soo badass they have YouTube channels devoted to them.

Check out LHRN,

Stands for Little Rock Hood Network.

Reactions: Im2bent
Some of the crazy chases these days!!!!!!

thestolenz06

Then there is the Charger from Arkansas! They may have caught up to him by now.
I'm not sure they have the "ghost" black charger that they've been after. More than one has gone on the run and they have gotten them, but another one always appears and gets away. Whoever is the driver needs to be hired by a pro team for road racing!

Reactions: GUNNER75
Gee I don't know why the police are on edge. Should have done us all a favor and try to pit him into a telephone pole or off an overpass.

Yeah they don't hold a candle to Arkansas State troopers those guys will pit anything including a pregnant woman going 30 miles an hour. That one got them sued. Go on youtube and search Arkansas State pit.

When it comes to vehicle pursuit, NOBODY holds a candle to the Arkansas State Police. They are Soo badass they have YouTube channels devoted to them.

Check out LHRN,

Stands for Little Rock Hood Network.

Ol’ Granny Dindu.

Reactions: Ronws