• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great Story

Re: Great Story

I saw that last night- I liked when he said "it was an unfair fight, he should have brought a buddy"

Bondoscustomz1 said:
Calm and collected and handled. I like how he made a barrier around his two son's. That was cool. [/quUote]

Unfortunately those chairs wouldnt have had much effect on a 45acp.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bondoscustomz1 said:
Calm and collected and handled. I like how he made a barrier around his two son's. That was cool. [/quUote]

Unfortunately those chairs wouldnt have had much effect on a 45acp.</div></div>

I think he realized it wasn't real early on but he improvized with what he had. Better that than nothing at all and the boys were blocked from seeing alot of what "could" have happpened. Just my 2 cents....

Protecting his kids was a good move then standing in front of them sent a message to the gunman. Cool head good thinking. MM