• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great video that really outlines Global Warning Hoax

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

As YouTube buries Frank's videos... here is another one that they have buried. And it's a great BBC piece... that noone will show. And YouTube (Google Company) won't even let you search... using the video's title.

This goes back years... and was first outlined pretty well in Michael Creighton's book "State of Fear."

A few years old... great.... and IMHO, right on.

Now... want to know how they go after guns??? By doing this... This, exactly.

Cheers and enjoy...

Sirhr

I guess that was produced a bit before the whole CRU incident where it was positively shown that these global warming commies were deliberately falsifying datasets to prove a point which would then be used to further a political agenda. Apparently actual science wasn't quite as powerful at adjusting the narrative as actual confessions of corruption.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy

But, now we have 'climate change', which is COMPLETELY vague and impossible to talk about intelligently. A tad tougher beast to tame.

Quite the same behavior as seen from companies like Monsanto re: glyphosphate, etc, though on a MUCH more amateur level.
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/who-iarc-glyphosate/

Last edited:
I forget the guys name, but the fellow who started Green Peace Wrote a book about how his organization was taken over by extreme leftist’s, he eventually left the group after he saw what their agenda was. I have heard him interviewed a few times about it. Quite amazing

I have lots of thoughts on this, here right outside Cheyenne there is the encar super computer that was built to study the climate of the sun because they don’t understand it enough. That right there is all the proof I need that they don’t understand the climate of the earth, because we are 100% subject to the climate of the sun.

I have lots of thoughts on this, here right outside Cheyenne there is the encar super computer that was built to study the climate of the sun because they don’t understand it enough. That right there is all the proof I need that they don’t understand the climate of the earth, because we are 100% subject to the climate of the sun.

My wifes work is building a ship that is going to get some 3-4 million miles from the sun. closest man made object ever. Big heat shield in front, lots of instruments.

If it works it should be revealing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-anything-ever-before/?utm_term=.29994445febb

Control the sun you control the earths climate, Al Gore has no say in what Sol does or does not do.

Global warming or no, we have serious problems with our home planet. To list a few.

-1000 mile diameter swirl of plastic in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I hear its in all the others as well.
-Tons of highly irradiated water spewing from Fukishima every day.
-Cutting away a swath of rainforest the size of Rhode Island every year.
-Oil spills in Siberia that put out an amt equal to the one in the gulf, every 90 days or so.
-Unuseable water due to mining ...coal in WV., natural gas in others.

And so on.

The largest problem amts to no more than over population, but no one wants to say the evil words "Population control"

Barring mankind waking up to the fact that we DO impact our enviornment we dont have much room for error.

Thats not left speak, its real.

I'm president of a HVAC contracting company. I absolutely believe in global warming as well as the coming ice age. In some ways I'm like a bookie or a stock broker. I don't care who wins or loses, just so long as I get in on the action. When it's 75 outside, our phones don't ring, trucks don't roll, and I get nervous... especially around board of directors meetings. Hot or cold, I don't care, we have a solution. :cool:

Global warming or no, we have serious problems with our home planet. To list a few.

-1000 mile diameter swirl of plastic in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I hear its in all the others as well.
-Tons of highly irradiated water spewing from Fukishima every day.
-Cutting away a swath of rainforest the size of Rhode Island every year.
-Oil spills in Siberia that put out an amt equal to the one in the gulf, every 90 days or so.
-Unuseable water due to mining ...coal in WV., natural gas in others.

And so on.

The largest problem amts to no more than over population, but no one wants to say the evil words "Population control"

Barring mankind waking up to the fact that we DO impact our enviornment we dont have much room for error.

Thats not left speak, its real.
“Population control” is as left as it gets. We lack freedom and have way too much persuasion for political agendas.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
“Population control” is as left as it gets. We lack freedom and have way too much persuasion for political agendas.

No, its not left at all,, its reality, It is a slippery slope because that is exactly what we need, yet we dont need the gubmint telling us "You have to". It needs to come from private sources that convince people that its the best route to a continued pleasant existance here, and allow them to do it out of good conscience.

Its pretty much being done in the mid and upper class or America and orthern Europe (if by default) ...its called population decline. thats why we/they need to import labor

Reactions: Mwalex
Climate change is real. We aren't the ones causing it. Planet X is, IMO. All sorts of weird crap happening around the planet, not to mention all the chemtrails. I think NASA and the deep state are hiding some serious shit from us, in order to maintain control. This guy makes some pretty objective vids documenting a lot of anomalies.

No, its not left at all,, its reality, It is a slippery slope because that is exactly what we need, yet we dont need the gubmint telling us "You have to". It needs to come from private sources that convince people that its the best route to a continued pleasant existance here, and allow them to do it out of good conscience.

Its pretty much being done in the mid and upper class or America and orthern Europe (if by default) ...its called population decline. thats why we/they need to import labor
I respectfully disagree. We have famine and poor because there is a lack of economic development and growth that is being held down by simple misguided actions of some, but to a greater extent, the overt oppression/ stifling of industry by governments and dictatorships who wish to control the populous by intense coercion with the use of propaganda and fear as their biggest compelling arguments.

Just watch the video.....

This is the first time I watched this video, but it pretty much sums up how I have been feeling on this subject for the last 10 years.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Interesting vid.
Proof of the lack of accuracy of climate models:
Predict the weather in my location 3 months from now for a 72hr period with 100% accuracy...
If this is beyond their abilities global predictions are entirely out of reach.
Money is at the root as always.

R

Regards the floating "island" of plastic in the Pacific ocean.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ic-garbage-patch-three-times-size-FRANCE.html

Could someone please tell Asia to stop throwing their broken flip flops into the sea.

And Siberia oil spillsSearch Results Constant oil spills devastate Russia | The Seattle Times https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/constant-oil-spills-devastate-russia/

Lets not forget Fuck You Shima....5 years later, Fukushima radiation continues to seep into the Pacific ... https://www.pbs.org/.../fukushima-radiation-continues-to-leak-into-the-pacific-ocean

Last edited:
It's telling that:
First it was: Global Cooling
Then it was: GLOBAL WARMING
Now it is: Climate Change

As the hyped misinformation comes apart and the "science" that is "settled" trips and falls, they keep trying to change things.

The biggest problem facing the planet is pollution... a lot of it caused by all the countries we outsourced all our jobs and manufacturing to... like China, India, Africa & Asia (except Japan).

It has been proven beyond doubt that the planet has been much warmer than it is now as well as much cooler than it is now.
It has also been reasonably shown that the carbon dioxide / oxygen levels have been both higher & lower of each type in the past.
This all happened without help from "bad humans"

It's all about control & enslavement, including the BS about overpopulation.
There is a coming huge problem with overpopulation in Africa, but that's not because you couldn't support those people if you used farming methods like the west, it's because you can't support a modern sized population with killing all the farmers, relying on aid & being too corrupt to have any advanced agriculture... Oh and killing off or running off all the "white" people that can do advanced agriculture only helps speed up starvation.

The whole Carbon cult thing is just a bunch of BS to take your money & control stuff.
If they actually cared about it, they would be building as many modern nuclear power plants on the latest safest designs as possible.
Most of the "Green Energy" takes more oil energy to setup than it produces for many years & lots of it (especially the toxic batteries) is much worse than standard oil which bacteria will eat.

And Siberia oil spillsSearch Results Constant oil spills devastate Russia | The Seattle Times https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/constant-oil-spills-devastate-russia/

Lets not forget Fuck You Shima....5 years later, Fukushima radiation continues to seep into the Pacific ... https://www.pbs.org/.../fukushima-radiation-continues-to-leak-into-the-pacific-ocean

So why is the US going to destroy its economy to combat the evils of others?

These violations are one reason why I support Trumps tariffs.

These fwads do shit that doesnt comply with our labor/environmental policies than we should charge the cost of their products equal to what our manufacturers pay to do things right.

As stated global warming is a contrivance to handcuff the established industrialists at the expense of their economies in order to have them replaced with emerging industrialists.

Reactions: Rthur and Bender