• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grendel SBR

texasleftychef

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Fort Worth, Texas
Been playing around with this idea. My 300 BLk with 110 Vmax don’t seem to be dropping pigs as well as I would like. So been grinding over the 6.5 vs 6.8 thing and it seems Grendel is most of what 6.8 is close up and outshines it past about 200.

I’d like to use this to replace my 9in 300 BLK but still keep it short and increase my knock down power. Was thinking 10.5 barrel at first but seems there isn’t enough gain vs the 300. You guys think 12.5 would be enough of an improvement over the 300 to make the switch?

Recommendations on components are welcome too. Right now leaning toward Lilja or Bartlein barrel and GIBBZ LH receiver and MWT handguard, LH maxim bolt or Young Manufacturing and adjustable gas block but not sure which yet.

Let me know what you guys think.

I came to the same conclusion. My wife has a 16" 300blk for pigs that works well, but she's not comfortable with longer shots so the ballistics is less of an issue. My 6.25" 300blk SBR has been relegated to subsonic only while the 12.5" 6.5 Grendel will be my primary short/medium range hunting rig.

I ran the numbers over and over before making a decision and the 6.8 SPC just didn't offer any real advantage for me. They are roughly equal at the muzzle, but the further out you go the more the Grendel walks away.

On a shorty 6.5 Grendel, I would not go less than a 12.5" length. Head over to the 6.5Grendel Forum and roam around. There are several threads discussing this very topic. I have an18" franken-build and am strongly considering a 12.5" build as a handy "truck" upper for my SBR lower. The 6.5 Grendel really punches above it's weight class.

Reactions: texasleftychef
I really think the difference between 6.5 and 6.8 is splitting hairs from a hunting perspective... I'd keep ammo selection and availability as my primary criteria if I were you. What bullets do you want to shoot and how much they cost. I'm not a "plinker/target shooter" with my hunting SBR so it doesn't make a shit to me if I can get Wolf junk for Grendel. Sure the Grendel has more horsepower out past 200, but in reality I probably won't have the optics mounted on an SBR to take advantage of that.

Probably my favorite, most effective SBR I've ever owned was a 6.8 with a 12.5" ARP barrel. It was a real hammer on hogs and deer. With a NF 1-4 NXS it was a very effective hunting tool out to about 300 yards. I foolishly sold it and have been using a 8" 300BLK since then. Wish I hadn't made the switch.

I really think the difference between 6.5 and 6.8 is splitting hairs from a hunting perspective... I'd keep ammo selection and availability as my primary criteria if I were you. What bullets do you want to shoot and how much they cost. I'm not a "plinker/target shooter" with my hunting SBR so it doesn't make a shit to me if I can get Wolf junk for Grendel. Sure the Grendel has more horsepower out past 200, but in reality I probably won't have the optics mounted on an SBR to take advantage of that.

Probably my favorite, most effective SBR I've ever owned was a 6.8 with a 12.5" ARP barrel. It was a real hammer on hogs and deer. With a NF 1-4 NXS it was a very effective hunting tool out to about 300 yards. I foolishly sold it and have been using a 8" 300BLK since then. Wish I hadn't made the switch.

I like my 6x45 12.5 inch barrel over
My 8 inch 300blk barrel for hunting.
It's very accurate and only about 50 fps slower than a 65grendel or 68spc.
Solid copper bullets or the Sierra 85 bthp game kings work.
Been thing about trying the sierra 90 grain gamechanger also.

I have a SBR Grendel with an Odin Works 12" barrel. It's a slick little rifle and I have shot 3 deer with it using hand loaded 130g Barnes TTSX bullets. All were dead on bullet arrival with the longest shot being 140 yards. Interestingly I took it with me down to Young's Longshot a 1000yd range in N. Indiana to see how far I could shoot it. I was shooting hand loaded 123g ELD-M's moving 2380 out of my 12" barrel. Out to 500 it was easy. At 700 I was making 50% hits. I made a few hits at 1K on a 36" plate dialed all the way up to 13 Mils. Everyone was amazed that little rifle could shoot that far. I doubt the 6.8 can do that.

Thanks for the responses. Has anybody seen or believe that the Lilja/Bartlein/Kreiger offer any advantage over say Odin or Ballistic Advantage or the others? Tempted to jump on the Lilja group buy or see about a Bartlein at some place in WV that I can’t get in touch with.

I have 6 Grendels here now, my short one is the 11.5" (11") Lilja and I love the thing. Have mine out to 1000 on steel regularly (24" plate) and usually keep 75% hits. It has 7 deer on it now, from 40yds to 287yds, haven't had to track one yet.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I haven't shot a pig yet, but based on experience a 8.5" barreled 6.8SPC will send a factory Fed115 fusion out to 150 yrds and still deform pretty well on impact. If you're thinking you wan't a 12.5" barrel then you might see similar terminal performance to 225 yards. Shot placement is going to be key on the pig.

If I was choosing a boutique caliber semi all over again.. it would still be the 6.8 SPC for the stronger bolt and terminal performance with short barrels. That is my choice, not saying anyone else's should be the same.

I have 2 12.5" uppers 6.5 grendel and, 6.8 spc ..the grendel has the edge at longer ranges..the spc is a beast of a sbr

I know Liberty sells a 12.5" one and PF also does them with Bartleins or Kreiger and I think I seen Craddock has a 12.5 inch now as well.

Well now you guys have me back on the fence again. Been researching this six ways from Sunday and finally figured Grendel was about 95% of 6.8 to about about 200 and then started to run away. But most of my use with this gun would be at night 50-200 but maybe some opportunity to spray at some runners over 200 and the occasional daytime pig out pretty far that are hard to sneak up on. Probably no chance I would use this on deer either

My thought on the 6.8 was also to go LWRC for the pmags too if I went that way but I’d have to SBR it again. Which I guess isn’t the end of the world as I saw form 1s we’re only taking a few weeks to process.

Only other thought on the Grendel is that it seems to be up and coming while the 6.8 is kind of waning. Not a huge deal. If I can’t find factory ammo that runs what I want fast enough I’ll homeroll some.

I built a 12" Grendel fairly recently. If I had it to do over I'd probably get a nicer barrel. I've enjoyed it so far.

Bcm upper
Bcm charge handle
Bootleg carrier
Jp bolt (willing to pay due to how little bolt is left on the Grendel)
Faxon barrel
9.5" Mk 8 rail
USO 1-6

11.5” Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Upper
SiCo Omega - Vortex HDLH 1.5-8x 9E68F2C2-22D7-44BE-B28F-9CA1601CBF64.jpeg

Reactions: lou400a
I put away the idea of anything 6.5G when it was having its initial bolt and mag issues, have those issues been solved as the industry standard at this point?

Does a 12-14" 6.5G upper swap easily on a 16-20" .556 tuned lower and run, or would it take some buffer and/or carrier configuring? If not, what upper configuration would you compare it to in relation to gas and buffers needed?

What are the reasons people are going for the Gemtech adjustable carrier instead of using an exhaust to atmosphere gas block like the Superlative Arms system?

Are you just tired of the 300 or really want to play with something in the 6.5-6.8 range? I know a number of guys using 110-125gr slugs with the 300 whisper/blackout/wtf and doing quite well with pigs. You're not losing anything to the 6.5 or 6.8 in bullet weights and about all you lose is longer range which you say you don't care about. I like my 6.5 Grendel but its a 20" barrel now after deciding 16" was too short. The extra velocity makes long range hits more likely though I'm not hog hunting with it...just paper or steel. I've got a 30-221 too and while I'm not a big fan I can't see any real hunting advantage to the Grendel or SPC. Same bullet weights, same velocity so BC is all you lose with the 300. Unless of course your issue is buying factory ammo instead of loading for your own rifle. In that case the Grendel is probably the best with 6.8 being tougher to find at walmart and 300 having limited choices in bullets.
I don't think you'll go wrong whichever choice you make. They're all good enough for the job so do what makes you happiest.
Frank

I run mine primarily with an A5 RE, A5H4 buffer (comparable to carbine H2). But it runs fine with a carbine RE with H2 buffer as well. I run the same Lower with a 11.5” 5.56 as well.

Last edited:
My 11.5 Lilja is running on an SBPDW brace with a standard H buffer, 3:30 ejection in a little pile 3' from me. I do have adjustable gas though to close it down a little when suppressed

My 12" faxon with Geisel (autocorrect) gas block and bootleg adj carrier is under gassed.

Both are huge upgrades over the a short blk out. I would vote for grendel. More versatile all around caliber IMHO. Get the AA 11 inch barrel. Great with wolf ammo for plinking, deadly on hogs, (my dad killed 26 with one last year) and good for mid to long range.

I'm really happy with my 12.5" Grendel, and would definitely do the same setup again. It does everything a similar size 6.8 can do at close range, and outruns it easily at long range. It's actually easier to hit with at 600 yards in wind than my 16" 223 Wylde with 75gr Hornady (both wear the same model scope too so it's a pretty fair comparison).

Keep in mind that one big downside to the short Grendel or SPC compared to your 300 Blk (I have that too, speaking from experience) is muzzle blast - the 300 is pretty mild from short barrels, as you know, but the other two cartridges are a bit more .... noticeable, I guess. Not that they're terrible to shoot, they aren't, but I can say for example that my short Grendel does not suppress as well as any of my other ARs, including the 18" 308.

Still, go with the short Grendel, it's worth it, but keep the short 300 upper around too.

PSA has a 6.5G 12" pistol upper for $329. Folks say they are good to go, should put out about 1 MOA @ 100. I don't really go for PSA much, but for getting feet wet it's an option.
View attachment 7031370https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...eight-m-lok-upper-with-bcg-ch-5165449008.html

There is just no way in hell a $325 upper is gonna be MOA accurate. I'd be surprised if it functions properly. I think the Lilja barrel alone costs that much.

Here's mine using the Lilja barrel, which is the ONLY reason I built this --Satern made me wait three years and STILL didn't make the goddamn thing. Wasn't gonna build it without a quality barrel. I haven't shot it yet, it's been in the safe for a few years actually, I just got my Grendel trim die and need to get the parts for the Dillon press first, don't wanna fuck with doing it single stage. The 20" Satern I have is by far the most accurate I've ever seen, .33MOA. With Nosler BT's and just the right load. I'm expecting good things from this one. I put the 1-8x USO in a Badger one piece, which should be perfect (it works like a circle dot reflex sight on low mag, has a simple tree reticle on higher mag). Noveske receivers, URX4 keymod tube, TBAC brake (shown with 5" .30 Ultra but I also have the 6.5 Ultra 9) JP Ent. FMOS carrier and an AA bolt IIRC. It has one of those nice TNVC dual switches on the opposite side, it mounts to a rail or keymod or mlok and is WAY nicer than the Surefire switch. The rest of the stuff I suppose you recognize. I think it has a Geissele gas block.

It's not meant to replace anything, rather I wanted a compact rifle that had decent range and trajectory still. We'll see. I still love the BLK though, that's what I keep handy but it's shorter and more of a CQB setup and less Jack of all trades than this one:

IMG_1044.JPG

There is just no way in hell a $325 upper is gonna be MOA accurate. I'd be surprised if it functions properly. I think the Lilja barrel alone costs that much.

Here's mine using the Lilja barrel, which is the ONLY reason I built this -- I haven't shot it yet, it's been in the safe for a few years actually.

Don’t buy a PSA upper.... it’s a piece of shit.

Buy a Lilja barrel, it’s way better. Or it probably is at least. I wouldn’t know. I haven’t actually shot mine.

Anyone else see the irony here?

I have no doubt that anything Lilja makes is better than a budget PSA upper. But if a guy buys that, a case of factory ammo, and actually goes out and puts some rounds down range with it that’s a far sight better than buying premium equipment so you can brag about it on the internet but never actually shoot the damned thing.

My Satern barrel was 470 I think and came with the bolt but it shoots under 1/2 moa no bs groups- literally every group. It is the most accurate AR I own2 without a doubt. It makes me want one of their barrels for 223 but all they seem to have is 20" for them.

Don’t buy a PSA upper.... it’s a piece of shit.

Buy a Lilja barrel, it’s way better. Or it probably is at least. I wouldn’t know. I haven’t actually shot mine.

Anyone else see the irony here?

I have no doubt that anything Lilja makes is better than a budget PSA upper. But if a guy buys that, a case of factory ammo, and actually goes out and puts some rounds down range with it that’s a far sight better than buying premium equipment so you can brag about it on the internet but never actually shoot the damned thing.

Not spelling it out for you and I don't have to explain my situation as to why I haven't gotten around to shooting that one rifle --it's not the only one either. Figured on the OP not looking for budget shit or he'd have chosen another caliber... Or another site to ask for advice on.

AND

That he's not looking to pay more on shipping and a tax stamp than he spent on the whole goddamn rifle. FYI, most us "stamp collectors" tend to engrave the nicer shit, not junk. I did engrave a Mega once though... My bad.

ALSO

When people go Grendel, they typically aren't looking for blaster quality junk. Now if he'd asked about the cheapest possible upper for blasting shit, I'd concede and let you take over because I just don't have the experience, however, I would say choose a cheaper round to play with.

...and yes, Lilja does make a better barrel. Maybe go so far as to say the best button rifle barrel in fact.

FINALLY

Not that many people make a short Grendel barrel. For several reasons that I won't go into but one of which is that it's a higher performance cartridge and not that many people are looking to stuff one into an SBR. For those that are, the choices are limited. As far as PSA goes, there's more than one guy on here that can tell you those barrels aren't worth shit.

...and I'm not knocking the fellow that posted about that upper either, it's a valid reply. I am knocking the motherfucker that figured it would be a good idea to hoist that shit upon the shooting community because with friends like that, who needs another ban?

Nobody cares why you haven't shot your Lilja yet. The fact that you didn't means you don't know how it shoots, end of story. Lilja certainly makes better barrels than PSA, but beyond that you're just guessing.

And what does engraving have to do with whether someone uses a PSA upper? Most of us aren't dumb enough to engrave the upper, we engrave the lower so you can swap around whatever uppers we want.

You sure have a lot of opinions, but they don't seem to be based on much besides assumptions and whatever you read on the internet. You're free to express your opinion same as anybody, but I think most of us here are more interested in actual results and experiences than in how much you've spent or how many doodads you can hang on your rifle.

Appreciate everyone’s input. The choice of the Grendel has been made. Mark at Precision Firearms was able to hook me up with a Kreiger 12.25 inch barrel. Also had a nice experience with Craddock Precision too. Wish I could have bought from both of them. At the end of the day I just feel better using a cut rifled barrel as that’s what most all of my other rifles are except the 300 which I don’t know what it is.

This will be my first upper build so I want to try and make it a little special and didn’t want to skimp. I think all of the offerings from PSA and other guys are perfectly acceptable but I want this perform as well as possible even though it’s an SBR in less than optimal length for caliber. Kind of like my TL3 that’s right bolt and left port. I’m doing this for me and not for resale or anything else.

So I’m going with LH side charging upper from Gibbz, 10.5 inch lightweight guard from Midwest industries, superlative arms adj gas block, Maxim bolt and yet to be found LH bcg.

Great choice in barrel and shop. Should be a shooter and fun set up once finished.

Appreciate everyone’s input. The choice of the Grendel has been made. Mark at Precision Firearms was able to hook me up with a Kreiger 12.25 inch barrel. Also had a nice experience with Craddock Precision too. Wish I could have bought from both of them. At the end of the day I just feel better using a cut rifled barrel as that’s what most all of my other rifles are except the 300 which I don’t know what it is.

This will be my first upper build so I want to try and make it a little special and didn’t want to skimp. I think all of the offerings from PSA and other guys are perfectly acceptable but I want this perform as well as possible even though it’s an SBR in less than optimal length for caliber. Kind of like my TL3 that’s right bolt and left port. I’m doing this for me and not for resale or anything else.

So I’m going with LH side charging upper from Gibbz, 10.5 inch lightweight guard from Midwest industries, superlative arms adj gas block, Maxim bolt and yet to be found LH bcg.

Mark is an excellent source for 6.5grendel gear. Great guy and easy to deal with.

Nobody cares why you haven't shot your Lilja yet. The fact that you didn't means you don't know how it shoots, end of story. Lilja certainly makes better barrels than PSA, but beyond that you're just guessing.

And what does engraving have to do with whether someone uses a PSA upper? Most of us aren't dumb enough to engrave the upper, we engrave the lower so you can swap around whatever uppers we want.

You sure have a lot of opinions, but they don't seem to be based on much besides assumptions and whatever you read on the internet. You're free to express your opinion same as anybody, but I think most of us here are more interested in actual results and experiences than in how much you've spent or how many doodads you can hang on your rifle.

Whatever. I made my point. Thanks for the ad hominem attack though, appreciate it. OP didn't get the POS PSA, he got a Krieger, a step up from mine if you ask me. Haven't shot it either, but I'd suspect it to be on par if not better than mine. I TRIED to get a cut rifle, couldn't get one. I'm sure when you learn more about barrels and the mfg.'s and their processes that you'll see where the rest of us are coming from on that.

As for engraving, regardless of which part you engrave, WHY register a lower for a POS upper? Makes no sense. And yes, I've engraved uppers before, it's advantageous in some instances. But yeah, with AR's mostly lowers get that.

You couldn't have chosen a better barrel and I wish they had that when I got mine as I prefer cut rifling. Lilja was the best around and they are the best at button rifling I understand, so hey, I'm good. Can't wait to get it to the range though, pretty excited to see how it performs at longer range.

Don't worry about it being "less than optimal". Bill A. told me once that with the Grendel, "Go long or go short" meaning squeeze all the performance out of it or else make it compact as possible. His reasoning made sense, I won't go into here but a shorty Grendel still has some nice numbers as I recall.

I can't guarantee the Nosler BT 120's will perform best out of these shorter barrels like it does my Satern and it may be one off, but what I've learned about Grendel is they seem to have a narrow sweet spot where they deliver the best performance. Though Bill A. stood by this bullet in general. I'd try a few powders and projectiles, I can give you the info I have or you can look up AA and he has info on there, or he did anyway. If you load, PM me and I can give you some info to start with as well as my magic load that works in that Satern. Quality brass ain't cheap and others say they do well with Hornady brass but the Lapua brass has always done me better (AA brass USED to be Lapua, not it's Hornady I think). There is a difference, more than you'd think actually.

I was thinking, hoping actually, that these shorter ones will work well with the 107SMK's, but we'll see. The velocity drop going to a 12.5 isn't significant enough to render it weak and the high BC ensures it retains some of that velocity downrange. That more people, rather high end mfg.'s, are willing to make SBR Grendel barrels must illustrate something.

Good luck, and if you ever want someone to shoot shit about Grendel, hit me up. I'd like to swap stories on how yours does compared to mine, there's only a few of us on here with shorty Grendels. I plan on ordering the Dillon parts soon so I should have some ammo in a month or so and some time to go test it out before my surgery dates.

Thanks and I’m an OCD reloader so I’ll for sure hit you up as it gets closer to assembly. I generally only use Lapua brass but going to have figure something else out as I will be hunting at night and brass recovery is almost impossible. Maybe I can form some out of some once fired somehow.

Hunting pigs at night has become the most expensive hobby ever... except maybe motor sports which I’ll never have enough for.

Stryk- mine is a Satern barrel- I will have to get some of your load data to try in mine if you have it.

Both rounds are very similar. The higher ballistic coefficient helps the 6.5 Grendel. The 6.8 SPC may start out a little faster but the 6.5 Grendel catches it pretty quick. Either requires a caliber specific barrel, bolt and magazine. I don't think you can go wrong with either. I already have three 6.5 Grendels and would like a SBR 6.5 G but they aren't worth the hassle where I live. If you already shoot 6.8 SPC I'd build a 6.8 SBR.

Are you just tired of the 300 or really want to play with something in the 6.5-6.8 range? I know a number of guys using 110-125gr slugs with the 300 whisper/blackout/wtf and doing quite well with pigs. You're not losing anything to the 6.5 or 6.8 in bullet weights and about all you lose is longer range which you say you don't care about. I like my 6.5 Grendel but its a 20" barrel now after deciding 16" was too short. The extra velocity makes long range hits more likely though I'm not hog hunting with it...just paper or steel. I've got a 30-221 too and while I'm not a big fan I can't see any real hunting advantage to the Grendel or SPC. Same bullet weights, same velocity so BC is all you lose with the 300. Unless of course your issue is buying factory ammo instead of loading for your own rifle. In that case the Grendel is probably the best with 6.8 being tougher to find at walmart and 300 having limited choices in bullets.
I don't think you'll go wrong whichever choice you make. They're all good enough for the job so do what makes you happiest.
Frank
-
Also shoot 30-221 religious with 110's and 125's in 8.5" to 16" AR, and 16" bolt rifle for years at night . And went threw that design making process to change for 6.8 and or 6.8 neck-down on making a move .
It not the glamorus 6.8 Case, but I settled for a .25-45 and the ease of a standard AR bolt and mags. and cheap quality brass with just a easy barrel swap and add SLR adj. gas block . with a 16" barrel AR for the extra range and Vel. when the need is there to have .
It is a efficient burner also if you want to cut down barrel length . I do Hand load , but you can buy the Sharps .25 factory box ammo choices if you don't .
16" you can get 'comfortable' 2800 vel. easy with 87 grain bullet . I run a tight group node Vel. of just a hair over 2700 fps with 87's over 27.2 grain A2230 .

Someone is selling a 11” AA barrel on the Grendel forum if anyone is wanting to build. (I’m not seller)

Are you using a left handed barrel extension?

Yes Mark said he would put on a LH/ambi extension. I think he said a normal one would work but not wear the same and not last as long. I don’t know exactly how it “works” but I’ll see what it looks like compared to a RH barrel/bolt when the parts come in.

Found a LH bolt at Maxim and the carrier group was more difficult. Finally found one at Young Manufacturing but it wasn’t cheap but pretty well regarded.

Thought I would go ahead and bring this to closure and thank everyone that posted. Mark at Precision Firearms did the work. Final parts ended up being Krieger Hbar 1-8 about 12 inches with the rear fluted, SLR Ion Ultra Lite guard, Young Manufacturing National Match carrier with Maxim bolt, Gibbz G4 side charging receiver, Superlative Arms adjustable gas block, Cherry Bomb.

Attachments

• 436DDEB4-2812-4D9B-8ABA-7211120563DC.jpeg
    436DDEB4-2812-4D9B-8ABA-7211120563DC.jpeg
    791.1 KB · Views: 166
  • DD87BC8B-4521-43E7-AAC6-444462348489.jpeg
    DD87BC8B-4521-43E7-AAC6-444462348489.jpeg
    597.4 KB · Views: 143
  • AF14F5D8-FE1C-4E72-BE53-927C5364C9B8.jpeg
    AF14F5D8-FE1C-4E72-BE53-927C5364C9B8.jpeg
    852 KB · Views: 156
  • 81DE31FA-36C8-43A1-A5BA-7768BAF68D67.jpeg
    81DE31FA-36C8-43A1-A5BA-7768BAF68D67.jpeg
    958.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 49294130-E10A-4A0F-B8C4-CD42CC5E75D0.jpeg
    49294130-E10A-4A0F-B8C4-CD42CC5E75D0.jpeg
    779.7 KB · Views: 154
  • E5099970-1281-45A5-8C2C-60B8C2577C6D.jpeg
    E5099970-1281-45A5-8C2C-60B8C2577C6D.jpeg
    940.3 KB · Views: 150
All this talk of chopping 6.5g has got my lab nervous.

Still has his balls and runs 100% as intended.

My doxhound had his chopped before we rescued him, not a one of you fukers can beat him in a 50 ft dash.

So I figure on the short run chopping the balls off 6.5g is ok but on the long run may want to keep them.

Lab outruns the dox after 50 ft.

Imho

So I figure on the short run chopping the balls off 6.5g is ok but on the long run may want to keep them.

The OP is replacing a 9" 300BLK upper. He wasn't exactly trying to replace a long game tool to begin with. I do a lot of hunting with my SBR, it is extremely handy to have a really short barrel out in the field. Down here in Texas, short range opportunities on hogs present themselves on a very regular basis. No one is worried about the "long game", there's usually a long rifle sitting around as backup for that.

The OP is replacing a 9" 300BLK upper. He wasn't exactly trying to replace a long game tool to begin with. I do a lot of hunting with my SBR, it is extremely handy to have a really short barrel out in the field. Down here in Texas, short range opportunities on hogs present themselves on a very regular basis. No one is worried about the "long game", there's usually a long rifle sitting around as backup for that.

Ditto. 6.8/6.5 SBR+can is the ticket on hogs. If you want a longer barrel that’s fine but it’s a waste for this.

Reactions: Huckleberry75