• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Griffen Armament M4SD II Silencer

donshaw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2009
Altenburg Missouri
Thoughts and opinions on this setup? Also, for those using it on the standard A2 birdcage, is there any increase in ear db`s? Are y`all having to index your birdcage or just leaving them as is from factory, throwing on the GA M4SD II and shooting? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tried to do a search with minimal results found.

ive been using Griffins brakes as mounts. ive found some of the A2 birdcages are not very good tolerance wise. The griffin mounts are badass. i do enjoy their can.

honestly, i havent paid much attention to the POI change, since i usually shoot it on my iron site 11.5" SBR, and never shoot with it off. Actually, i think the POI change is pretty minimal when i was shooting it on my 18". i might have to take it out this weekend and run it on something with a scope to see how the POI is again.

For a precision rifle, id run a TBAC 223P-2 thread on can, or a Templar Tactical can. I actually like shooting my ARK30 on my 223.

I would love to hear more on Griffin M4SDII supressors. I have been using their M4SDII Flash Comp on one of my AR's for a couple years now and have nothing but good things to say about it. I am hoping to purchase a suppressor by early next year, and they are on the top of my list.

I didn't realize that ADM acquired Griffin Armament, that is interesting. I'm thinking i might have my SM556 taken off and a M4 SD II comp put on so i can use their M4 SD II can.