• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Grizzily Bears pics.

Duc

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2007
NE. Illinios
On the Sun River near Simms, MT. Simms is 40 miles east from the Rocky mountains and 20 miles past Augusta! It's only another 25-30 miles to the city of Great Falls!
securedownload-1.jpg

Griz1.jpg

11.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

4-1.jpg

6.jpg

79.jpg

5.jpg

Need to pay close attention while sneaking in the river bed!!

Re: Grizzily Bears pics.

Someone photoshop the single cow with the 4 grizz's....give him a sign that says "eat mor chickinz", and send it to Chik-Fil-A.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ishikawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone photoshop the single cow with the 4 grizz's....give him a sign that says "eat mor chickinz", and send it to Chik-Fil-A. </div></div>

Your idea..
morchikin.jpg

My idea...
deadend.jpg

Dumb question: bears wont eat cows?

I'm sure it is probably an acquired taste for them but once they start they would probably keep them on the menu. I've seen grizzly within a mile or so of cattle and as far as I know there were no ongoing problems. While antelope hunting a couple years ago I came across a freshly dead cow, the meat was still bright red and the birds had just showed up. I didn't move close to investigate since I was also hunting black bear and figured one may show up on the carcass in a few days. I have no idea how the cow died. A few days later I returned to the scene approaching from down wind and out of site. When I peaked over the ridge and looked down on the carcass a large grizzly was on it. Wasting no time I ducked behind the ridge and put some distance between me and the grizzly. Had no desire interrupt its meal or potentially become desert. The grizzlies are doing quite well in Montana at the moment and are showing up in places they haven't been for many decades. In the long term there are still serious threats to their well being in the lower 48. White bark pine trees are not doing well, nor are some of the spawning trout in Yellowstone, both are important food sources.

Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walter.Gibralter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot. i mean GA not illinois </div></div>
Doubt those were taken in GA or IL LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walter.Gibralter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot. i mean GA not illinois </div></div>

Reading is Fun-duh-mental.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the Sun River near Simms, MT. Simms is 40 miles east from the Rocky mountains and 20 miles past Augusta!</div></div>

Pfffff....

Those cows would ninjeee those Grizzly's in a heartbeat, and the bears know it.

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Youre almost there..... 6 More to go.... You can do it.... </div></div>
LMAO! I thought I was the only one seeing this!