• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group drive-by hit carried out in PR

Almost looks like a Draco out the window, but then it looks like a micro roni he’s carrying for a second, but sort of looks like an AR sbr a second later. Make up your mind video.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
I’m going out on a limb and saying those weren’t low level street thugs in the car, it’s not those guys first rodeo. That’s some Narco hitman style shit.

also going to guess the dead guys aren’t very innocent themselves.
I absolutely think that. They shot Beerguy from a long way off, 50-60 yds., which is far in a gunfight, and may have hit him again when he was behind the car.

They chewed up the corner of that building pretty good killing doorway guy which makes me believe they were using something bigger than a 9mm.

Being confident enough to transition from a carbine to sidearm takes familiarity and experience. These guys weren't your generic bangers.

I hope that isn't what the future looks like for the US.
Future?

Shit like that happens in the US plenty, difference is the victims don't always get the opportunity to return fire. Hell it's happened in my hometown. Cousin and her BF at the time (now her husband) worked at the same bar; she was a 'tender, he was a bouncer. Buncha wannabe hoodrats rolled past and opened fire on the bar, the other bouncer took several bullets for my cousin-in-law, and the asswipes peeled out of there and made good their escape. Or they tried to; instead of getting away they lost control of their car and slammed into a light post, unfortunately pinning another victim between it and the vehicle. He died.

And this wasn't in some ghetto hood, this was in the night-life tourist-filled part of town. The part where people go to have a fun time on vacation, not get involved in some attempted gang initiation bullshit.

Whoa, this is the first time I've seen the extended version.

They regrouped and came back a 3rd time and performed a coup de grâce. Now I see the transition to pistol from a FA AK. That was the chopper that cut everyone down at the beginning.

This wasn't a tit for tat drive-by, this was 'leave no one alive' blackout.

He needed a New Joisy accent. 'C'mon, 'ya fuckin joyk-off... C'MON!'
B85B19D3-095D-4F61-9B42-EFEEA4D22C1F_jpe-1760327.jpg

Puerto Rico is such a shithole these days. I absolutely hate going there. In fact i hate going anywhere in the Caribbean. I have to go to Curacao tomorrow, thankfully itll be a turn and burn. only there for an hour.
Treetop flyer eh?

AK guy runs out of ammo for the AK and his pistol and then takes a pistol from the guy behind him. Then emptied it on the bodies.
He is a definitely a hardcore killer. Lon H reincarnated. If anyone in his group is alphabet. I'd put my money on him.
Judge, jury and executioner?

Reactions: TexPatriot
Sorry, but I really don't see anything very professional about any of them. About all I can say is they were very motivated about their job, they really didn't like those guys. FYI, here's how it's done.

That Sicario would have been a damn good movie if it weren't dumbed down with the usual Hollywood heroes; the tough, female tactical team leader and the George Floyd looking former Navy Seal that of course graduated with honors and finished at the top of his class at an Ivy League law school and the only one she trusts and lets see her in her bra.

in the next 5 years we'll see this shit in CA, TX, NM, AZ.

...said everyone in 1970

https://www.bizarrepedia.com › el-padrino-de-matamoros

The Devil's Ranch revealed the details of a twisted cult: horrific scene of murder, torture and human sacrifice. 15 mutilated corpses were dug up at the ranch, one of them Kilroy's, whose body was dismembered - his heart, genitals and spine were used to make a magic stew. When the authorities learned about the ranch, Adolfo fled to Mexico City ...

while vacationing during spring break. He was taken by his abductors to a ranch where he was tortured and sodomized for hours before being murdered in a human sacrifice ritual. Kilroy was killed with a machete blow and then had his brain removed and boiled in a pot. His killers then inserted a wire through his spinal column, amputated his legs at the knees, and buried him at the ranch along with 14 other people who had been killed there before him.
Wikipedia

...said everyone in 1970

https://www.bizarrepedia.com › el-padrino-de-matamoros

The Devil's Ranch revealed the details of a twisted cult: horrific scene of murder, torture and human sacrifice. 15 mutilated corpses were dug up at the ranch, one of them Kilroy's, whose body was dismembered - his heart, genitals and spine were used to make a magic stew. When the authorities learned about the ranch, Adolfo fled to Mexico City ...

while vacationing during spring break. He was taken by his abductors to a ranch where he was tortured and sodomized for hours before being murdered in a human sacrifice ritual. Kilroy was killed with a machete blow and then had his brain removed and boiled in a pot. His killers then inserted a wire through his spinal column, amputated his legs at the knees, and buried him at the ranch along with 14 other people who had been killed there before him.
Wikipedia

I remember that. Totally harshed my vibe about visiting Boy's Town.

Attachments

• 2021-12-11_14h30_32.png
    2021-12-11_14h30_32.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 2021-12-11_13h38_43.png
    2021-12-11_13h38_43.png
    46 KB · Views: 23
AK guy runs out of ammo for the AK and his pistol and then takes a pistol from the guy behind him. Then emptied it on the bodies.
He is a definitely a hardcore killer. Lon H reincarnated. If anyone in his group is alphabet. I'd put my money on him.
Judge, jury and executioner?
Yeah, I noticed that. Like the guy behind was there just to supply him with another handgun. Looks like guy behind had more than one pistol on him. I also noticed the first guy out of car immediately sought cover from the first car on the left. Not their first rodeo; but a rodeo as they totally could have been ambushed/flanked.

Looks like another guy at lower right corner too when tan shirt guy comes out. (long video). Tan shirt doesn't really seem too stressed either. Kinda strange...like it's a daily occurrence.

As far as the chewed up building. Who knows...it could be that typical stucco stuff which a 9mm would take out pretty quickly. Since just about every firearm used was a full-auto, doesn't take long. Also, not a lot of muzzle rise from any weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Yeah, I noticed that. Like the guy behind was there just to supply him with another handgun. Looks like guy behind had more than one pistol on him. I also noticed the first guy out of car immediately sought cover from the first car on the left. Not their first rodeo; but a rodeo as they totally could have been ambushed/flanked.

Looks like another guy at lower right corner too when tan shirt guy comes out. (long video). Tan shirt doesn't really seem too stressed either. Kinda strange...like it's a daily occurrence.

As far as the chewed up building. Who knows...it could be that typical stucco stuff which a 9mm would take out pretty quickly. Since just about every firearm used was a full-auto, doesn't take long. Also, not a lot of muzzle rise from any weapon.
I was actually impressed at the control and accuracy of their FAs. Experience, I think we can all agree they had it. Redshirt strafed the shit out of doorway guy.

Normal day in places like Chicago,

Not really; I wish the drive by shooters in Chicago were this effective, but they are not. They can’t shoot worth a darn and often hit and kill those not targeted. So far this year there have been 4100 shootings and 777 gun homicides for a 19% kill ratio. The guys in this video are at 100% kill ratio; four up four down. The thugs here just spray and pray and I’ve yet to see them stop and return to make sure the job is done. If they were this good, I wonder how long it would be before there weren’t any? Probably wishful thinking. They are more like coyotes, you shoot one and three more take his place.

Attachments

• 5823EB22-FE6D-447D-A927-80F85CB7D8D7.jpeg
    5823EB22-FE6D-447D-A927-80F85CB7D8D7.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
^^
The guys they shot apparently killed some of their members (reading comments); but the guys who got 86'd must have been drunk as shit because they were truly just shooting to shoot back. Not one had a good shot that I could see, except dude who got his brains blown out laying on ground (black hat).

Sorry, but I really don't see anything very professional about any of them. About all I can say is they were very motivated about their job, they really didn't like those guys. FYI, here's how it's done.

Hit squad, yes.

Experienced other than 'we ve done this before', no.

Any actual experienced crew that knew what they were doing would have either planned just a simple drive by with a 'death before dismount' philosophy and than haul ass, or would have had 1 car shoot and a second vehicle with dismounts make sure everything was done and then hop back in, GTFO, all while orchestrating who was doing what and how the vehicles would sit/face.

Instead, you get some drive by thing and then they drive 100 yards further into the parking lot, realize someone is shooting back at them and decided to get out of the vehicle (that is now facing away and literally just abandoned there) and start to run as a confused blob back towards the initial ambush site (which they have had no control/visual over now for some time) and do absolutely nothing that resembles using cover/concealment from an entire parking lot of vehicles staged almost perfectly for a 2 man fire team bounding over-watch drill that would have allowed them to clear both flanks (the perpendicular road/path to the left/right of the building) and then form up on a skirmish line moving towards the car whoever was left alive would have used for cover. The cherry on top would have been the fire team on the right (camera right) getting to said car, and the fire team on the left forming into an L with them.

But instead, we got whatever the fuck that was with these tards leaving their vehicle 150 yards away with the lights on/door open.

Sounds good, except. This was a party at an established restaurant/store or something. Not the headquarters of some gang where you can expect resistance. I would wager that there was already a drive-by of the place to ensure that there wouldn't be resistance. Also it kinda looks like the one guy may have been an traitor and signaled for the hit to start.
Hit squad, yes.

Experienced other than 'we ve done this before', no.

Any actual experienced crew that knew what they were doing would have either planned just a simple drive by with a 'death before dismount' philosophy and than haul ass, or would have had 1 car shoot and a second vehicle with dismounts make sure everything was done and then hop back in, GTFO, all while orchestrating who was doing what and how the vehicles would sit/face.

Instead, you get some drive by thing and then they drive 100 yards further into the parking lot, realize someone is shooting back at them and decided to get out of the vehicle (that is now facing away and literally just abandoned there) and start to run as a confused blob back towards the initial ambush site (which they have had no control/visual over now for some time) and do absolutely nothing that resembles using cover/concealment from an entire parking lot of vehicles staged almost perfectly for a 2 man fire team bounding over-watch drill that would have allowed them to clear both flanks (the perpendicular road/path to the left/right of the building) and then form up on a skirmish line moving towards the car whoever was left alive would have used for cover. The cherry on top would have been the fire team on the right (camera right) getting to said car, and the fire team on the left forming into an L with them.

But instead, we got whatever the fuck that was with these tards leaving their vehicle 150 yards away with the lights on/door open.
Besides. It looks like there were only four or five of the intended targets and they were leaking all over after the first five seconds. It wasn't like ten guys came running out blazing return fire. Not even from a back or side exit. So shooters had total dominance and little fear of any resistance.

I remember that. Totally harshed my vibe about visiting Boy's Town.
It was kind of a turn-off for dating hot blonde Texas cheerleaders too.

The other cult leader was Sara Aldrete, an honors student and cheerleader at Texas Southmost College.[15] She was the girlfriend of Gilberto Sosa, a drug dealer linked to the Hernández clan to which Constanzo wanted an introduction.[16][17] In 1987, she met Constanzo and eventually became the cult's main recruiter.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mark_Kilroy#cite_note-20[19][20] Investigators believed that Aldrete's physical attractiveness and charm helped her lure men to join the cult or to set them up to be abducted and killed.[13]

When letting a guy bleed out isn’t on the schedule. There was no question they wanted these guys real dead…

The hit squad got lucky. Drunk punks in a bowl stacked and no security. Hit three on first pass then the last dummy leaves cover to shoot his pea shooter at four dudes with FA weapons. Of course hit squad walks around in the open too. And then goes black at the end. One dude with an optic and some cover and they are toast. I was waiting for one of them to shoot another at the end. I was disappointed when no Todd with an AK came out of the store or from around the back and caught the hit squad in complete slide lock. The news article said over 180 shells were found!

But then, speed and violence almost always wins.

A real professional hit would be a raggedy homeless dude going in to buy a beer then coming out with a pistol and head shooting them all in two seconds. With two two man qrf in cars nearby and another dude on an RPR on over watch. They mag dump to suppress as homeless dude runs. If you are not within arms length and have multiple targets canalized then it has too much play.

When letting a guy bleed out isn’t on the schedule. There was no question they wanted these guys real dead…
They were leaving until dummy with the beer came out and engaged them and drew them into a gunfight.

They were leaving until dummy with the beer came out and engaged them and drew them into a gunfight.
Someone made a good shot on dummy with a beer when he was standing in the parking lot.

Odd how he picks a place among his dying homeboys to lay down to die. Better than dying alone with just your beer I guess.

Last edited:
Someone made a good shot on dummy with a beer when he was standing in the parking lot.

Odd how he picks a place among his dying homeboys to lay down to die. Better than dying alone with just your beer I guess.
It appears he was trying to use the car for cover. Because covering yourself with windows is how its done... Looks like the single shot he took while exposed in the street hit him in the lower left of the abdomen and the bled out internally. He still had chest movement after he let the bottle go, but he was already circling drain by the time the other guys rolled up to finish the job.

Agree about it being suspicious about the fat dude who retreats a second before the shots fired, but he is also a moron if he knows there is shooting and he steps back out to do his WTF dance. Both things could be possible though and he is just a stupid informant. There is also a shadow in the doorway of a guy with a cell phone.

Last edited:
Not sure what label of beer that was but it would make a good 3rd world commercial.

Wait....I thought guns were illegal in PR? 🤔

I read this happened in Cidra. I used to work 4 Miles from there in Cayey. Didn't realize the place was this crazy.

The guy in black was the only one not DRT. The others were on their back from the get go.